16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Tebow not a starting NFL Qb!!

Now that tebow fans got Their wish how many of you think he sink or swim. Keep in mind Tebow was a Josh mcdushbag draft pick. I say tebow will be long gone once his contract is up. I would like to hear your opinions.

Regards

J Mac a broncos season ticket holder due to my company and a life time Steeler Fan!! Lol

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am not sold on him, but i am willing as a life long broncos fan to hope for the best. I want him to work out, because we need something to have hope in. After putting up with the grieses and plummers it is nice to have something to look forward to. J macdaniels was a complete devastation to our organization. He traded away hillis and alfonso smith who he traded a first round pick to get. If tebow doesnt work then we lose the rest of our games and take luck. I really hope they just build a gameplan around him to make him sucessful

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

I like your thoughts how true! I lived in Denver now for 12 years..

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice i have 2 homes one i am currently in palm beach and i have a place in littleton. i am going to the dolphins game. save those seats for me and we will go