JUSTWINBABY
    JUSTWINBABY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

N~f~l sunday

Playoffs 1-1 (0.3 units)

Heads or Tails Peyton? JEEZ!

Someone please Note for next year that both Road teams Lost on a Short Week.

Miami+3.5(3 units) According to all The Media… Miami has no chance… ALSO,3 ½ favorites is HUGE in the Playoffs! It Motivates Home teams more in The Playoffs then a Regular Season Game....And I may get 4 close to game time which would be Great! Public is ALL over these Ravens.
    Miami did gain more yards (359-357) than Baltimore In the first game this season…I watched that game and Pennington really did some weird stuff in the 4th and that game was closer then the Final score…
    added piece of intrigue is that Cam Cameron was the Fins coach last year and now is Baltimore’s offensive Coordinator. He is NOT well Liked with Miami’s players and has said some things about Miami’s talent level when he was there and went 1-15 Basically Blaming His Players, The Remaining Miami Players take his comments as a shot at their talent and manhood. Flacco operates offensive coordinator's Cameron was awarded a game ball in an emotional Baltimore locker room after the October win in Miami. That left a bad taste With Many Dolphin Players. Can Miami When This game? Yes They can! Parcells Is up to his old Tricks again chomping on Chad Penningtons ear all week…Bill Parcells certainly can Motivate with Psychology…Seen him do this before! Id rather Ride With The Tuna +3.5 Points then Baltimore’s Rookie Head Coach. . Flacco is a Rookie! Balt Head Coach…also Rookie It may take Flacco at least a half to settle down….Baltimore is the Team that is scared to lose.. Porter is onto something when says "we don't know when we're supposed to be scared." Miami will be looser then The Ravens and that will help early on…
    I got a gut feeling this is a 20-19 game Today one way or the other and I REALLY believe the 3 ½ points are GOLD In this game.
    Last edited by JUSTWINBABY; 01-04-09 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Going Vikings

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

Just picked up Miami +3.5

GL to everyone

JUSTWINBABY
    JUSTWINBABY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Goin Vikings...F*k it! Better RB and Run Defense.

Viikes+3.5(2units)