EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

VERY interesting experiment! Take a

Was reading over some threads and noticed a conversation arise. Something like this:

player: " sharps are on that line"
    Player1: "What are sharps? that's nonsense"

Ive been betting sports for a fair amount of time. I've heard all the terms and understand them for the most part. But i cant help but be confused about this term and question it as well. Not to mention, this word fly's around the forum more than LB's airbets.

If a sharp consist of playing the lines and catching a middle once every few weeks then i get it. But on a week to week bases I don't believe there is a such thing as "sharp bettor".
    For those of you that are confused. Im talking about your average joe that plays no more that 1k a game/ few plays a week . Their plays dont affect line movement individually.

QUESTION AT HAND:
    Is their a such thing as a sharp on sbr?

If there is. Just for fun. I would like to offer an interesting challenge.

I'm what you would call a "square" in this gambling world. I use a limited and minimal amount of stats to pick my plays.. attempted to make a detailed write up filled with stats once but completely failed.. . never kept a record of my plays, but I do write down my (+/-) for $ each week.

I challenge any self acclaimed "sharp" on sbr to a capping challage .

Lets see if this term is for real and if there's a substantial difference between a "sqaure" and a "Sharp".

Should be fun!

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

49 views.. not 1 sharp. Interesting.