No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Vikes +3/+122 at Chicago

I think Minnesota wins this one SU.

You?

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I always look for a reason not to bet the bears, but I see double digit win for them here

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

vikes first half yes

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

i think this will be another (typical) ugly Vikes/Bears grind it out game. Despite being competitive in most of their games this year the Bears have a ton of flaws and arguably the worst O-line in the league. I do like the Vikes to cover but not enough to throw any $$$ on it. I don't see how the Bears stop Peterson for 4 qtrs though, so you know he'll get his. Best of luck to you...
    Last edited by DJ Dana; 10-12-11 at 06:46 PM.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

If the Viking's coaching staff will give Peterson over 25 carries it looks like a great play, but I don't trust them to do it. I do like the 1st half play like lunchbawks called.

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Chicago rates No. 22 this week in generating rushing yards at home from my predictive formula.DL Julius Peppers (knee)has a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee,according to a league source. Peppers has not been ruled out for the team's Week 6 game.After five games this season,The Bears are among the six worst teams in the league against the run and against the pass, and they are giving up explosive plays at an alarming rate

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw it all game long out of Jay Cutler Monday, and I don’t think the Bears have as much talent around and in front of him as McNabb. High-motor Minnesota DEs Jared Allen and Brian Robison (13 combined sacks) will pin back horns to hunt down Chicago QB Jay Cutler -- who's been sacked 70 times in last 20 games.This Game Could Come Down To A Field Goal. Line Opened At 3 1/2 went I got down. I look at this way on my bet? Cutler will be struggling on offence, McNabb could have a great offence?? This game is all about defense ,but the wild card on big plays will be McNabb not Culter? ..I like The 3 1/2 points.. I think this line will go up during the week,if so I will make a second bet on the Vikings.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

peterson is too much to handle. bears won't score more than 14 points against minnesota's d. it's pretty much a repeat of last week at detroit for them as minny d line disrupts cutler most of the game.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

goat your blessing here is a curse

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

ive got the MIN +3 ticket myself.

this line cashes more on the Road Dog side more than any other number year after year.