ScottK
    ScottK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago -3 vs. Minnesota

Does the line look about right to you? Do the Bears finally get another cover or will we see the Vikes pick up a second straight W?

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

i've been thinking about this one and i can't decide. i think if the Vikings win it will be with a defensive TD... jared allen and brian robison have been on fire lately and the Bears o-line sucks. i just can't see the offense producing huge plays like the Lions did last night, of course Peterson has the potential to do it but they will be stacking the box because the vikes don't have a deep threat/qb combo like the Lions did.

i actually like the over 41.5

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Cutler gets wrecked by Jared Allen and Kevin Williams. You can't run away from Allen like you can from Suh.

AP rams it down their throat. Jahvid Best, who?

Dude has 72 attempts on the season with 353 yards....

Dude put up 163 yards in 12 attempts against Chicago. 13.6 yards per carry

That means that in the 60 other attempts, he only ran for 190 yards. 3.1 yards per carry

Closure: The Bears have a short week, Cutler got wrecked last week, he'll get wrecked this week. AP runs it down their throat, Vikes keep their defense on the field and wears them down just like the Lions did.
    Last edited by gimpy; 10-12-11 at 04:33 AM.

nitty48
    nitty48's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 713

chicago will cover

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

For some reason people still think this bear team is good. Sunday is 2 bad teams fighting it out Bears defense very susceptible to cutback runners and Petersen had big days against them when the Bear defense was actually decent.Bears can cover if they get a special teams TD

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2605

BEARS defense will show up this week, save Lovie's job.

Bears -3 HUGE!!!

EZ

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago rates No. 22 this week in generating rushing yards at home from my predictive formula.DL Julius Peppers (knee)has a sprained medial collateral ligament in his left knee,according to a league source. Peppers has not been ruled out for the team's Week 6 game.After five games this season,The Bears are among the six worst teams in the league against the run and against the pass, and they are giving up explosive plays at an alarming rate