Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Machine Choice: Bears at Lions

MACHINE CHOICE FOOTBALL: 18-10

The Bears haven't been road-tested much this year and the Lions have only played one home game, so I think this sets up a nice intangible for the Lions. Also, consider that they have a chance to match the 1956 team in starting 5-0 and the fact that they haven't had a regular season MNF game there in 10 years. It just seems to me that it is going to be a frenzied environment. Well, Cutler doesn't do well in chaotic situations. I don't see how anyone can really back him here, his body language exudes losing.

If you can imagine the amped and adrenalized emotions for the Detroit team, I think that is going to carry them in the first quarter, and then the teams will settle into a dogfight. Now, I am concerned about Detroit at the SS postion where they have lost both starters. But they have brought in former Titans DB Vincent Fuller for this game, so we'll see how he does.

Tonight's game: The Bears 30th ranked passing defense has me drooling when matched up against Stafford and Megatron, and the Bears are also suspect against the rush (25th ranked) while Dteroit beats them solidly in both categories. As to the offense, Bears are clearly out-classed here and that will be on display throughout the game. I'm looking for a Cutler implosion tonight, Detroit already has 7 INTS this year and that figure will increase by three tonight.

Detroit 31
    Bears 20

I'm buying half a point because six is a key number.

LIONS -6
    $227 to win $189

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I like it. Already booked em -5.5 but I'm glad you confirmed my hunch.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

lovie smith and jay cutler have the same exact blank look on their faces when cutler tosses the inevitable and famous pick sixes, it is why i will watch the game.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

hoping this is right! i need Lions pk and Lions +8 to finish off two teasers and save my week. yesterday sucked

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I don't know about this. The Bears are going to throw a lot of screens and swing passes to Forte to slow down the rush and give Cutler some confidence. I might have to take the +7 for the Bears just because I don't think they will leave MEGATRON in single coverage all night. Who else do Lions have... Burleson, Best, Pettigrew? I think this is going to go Under with the Bears covering.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Booked Detroit -5.5 x1
    Booked Chicago +14.5 and over 40 x3

Galego
    Galego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Glad to see that you are on the LIONS!!

Good luck!!

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!