Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

nfl week five

One Unit Plays (8-3)(+4.70 units)
    Two Unit Plays (2-4)(-4.80 units)
    Three Unit Plays (3-4)(-0.45 units)

Overall Record (14-11)(-0.55 units)

3-3 last week picking up 1.20 units. Almost got it to even now. Time to get in the plus this year. Here is what I got for week five.

Philadelphia -2˝ (-115)………(3 unit BEST BET) …bought a half point. Eagles much better than there record. Buffalo not as good as their record. After my phillies got knocked out of the playoffs, there is more pressure than ever for the Eagles to win this one. I think it might actually be to their advantage this week NOT to play at home. Eagles find a way to win.

Over 51 New Orleans/Carolina (3 unit BEST BET)…………Ok, I am a believer in Cam Newton. I am also a believer in Drew Brees. Two great offenses + two not so great defenses = WINNER!! I usually don’t play very many totals, especially as high rated plays, but when I first saw this match-up, I knew I was going to take the over. When I went to check what the line was, I was expecting 60. Love under 51.

San Diego -4 (-105) vs. Denver (two unit play)…………….Chargers have all the talent in the world, but just cannot cover a big spread. This is the type of line I like to bet the Chargers with. Denver having some QB issues and the pressure continues to build up to get Tebow in there. Denver never an easy place to win, but I think talent eventually makes the difference in this one as San Diego gets it done by seven.

NY Giants -9˝ vs. Seattle (two unit play)………….Giants are 3-1 and were sort of the overlooked team in the NFC East with Philly, Dallas and everybody’s up and coming Redskin team. Starting to look like they may win this division. If that is the case this is the kind of team they must beat. Seattle not very good at all and the only time they have a chance to win is at Seattle. I think this one is going to get ugly. Giants by at least 21.

New England -7˝ vs. Jets (one unit play)…………REVENGE!..You know the Pats coach has been waiting for this one. Jets not very good right now. Kick them when they are down.

Tennessee +3˝ (-120) vs. Pittsburgh……(one unit play)…bought a half point. Ben might get killed this week. Should be an ugly, low scoring (unless defense puts points up) game. This game just has a three point win by either team written all over it.

That is all for Sunday. Not really caring for the Sunday night game this week, but I may be back depending how I do in the afternoon games.

Good Luck Everybody!!

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Looks good bro...bol

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

ADDING SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

Call me crazy, I went from not liking this to really, really liking Green Bay.

Green Bay -5˝ vs. Atlanta (2 unit play)……………Most of the time I would be all over the home dog in a nationally televised game like this, but not this one. Something just does not feel right to me about Atlanta. I don’t think this team is a good as everybody thinks they are. In the meantime the Packers seem to be playing like they want to repeat as champions. No superbowl hangover for them. I think Green Bay will put more than enough points on the board to cover this spread. Atlanta may get their share, but the Pack should be able to put up at least 31. Just a strong gut feeling in this one.