Tnutty925
    Tnutty925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tnuttys first post PREDICTIONS!

What a weekend in the NFL. Hey everyone, glad to now be a member of the site, like reading what people have to say and their predictions. Thought I'd start doing it a little bit myself, starting with some MONDAYY NIGHT FOOOOTBALLL!

So tonight we got the 0-3 Colts who are a 10 point underdog against home team Tampa Bay, with an over/under of 40.5. I have never liked big point spreads, even though Tampa winning this game by 10 is looking like a definite possibility, as we all know, anything can happen in the NFL. Here is my bet tonight:

6-Point Teaser (change spread or o/u by 6 points either team up or down)

Tampa (-4) and Under 46.5 $200 to win $181.80

Tnutty925

Looking ahead to WEEK 5 already!

Packers-5 @ Falcons o/u 53.5

OVER 53.5! Aaron Rodgers will continue to put big numbers on the board. The Falcons aren't a bad team either, there going to score some points as well. I see this is as a fairly high scoring game, the Falcons gave up 28 to the Seahawks yesterday, GB put up 49 against Denver. This game hits the over.

6 Point Teaser - (It is still early, I know the lines will change a bit)

Bengals +8.5 @ Jags Over 30 <---- Or possibly even under 42, feel 30 points will be scored though.
    Bills +9 vs. Eagles Over 42.5
    Giants -4 vs. Seahawks Over 35.5

Teasers are tricky, unless you hit multiple team or over/under selections, you might not be winning 5x your money each bet but if your careful, do your research they are profitable. Thoughts anyone?

Tnutty925

Props to me! Looking like my 6point teaser Bucs-4 Under 46.5 was the right bet!

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tnutty925 View Post
    Props to me! Looking like my 6point teaser Bucs-4 Under 46.5 was the right bet!