playboy_1
    playboy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

just made 10000 parlay's .bank the jaggs+7

well after bad lost last week why not take a risk and any way these are my parlays for tonight yesssssss i bank the jaguars
    risking 2000$ to win=5289$ = jaguars+7/ jets-baltimore=under
    risking 2000$ to win=5289$ =jaguars+7/wnba atlanta+6.5
    risking 2000$ to win=5289$ = jaguars+7/cardinals+1
    risking 2000$ to win=5289$ = jaguars+7/texans-3.5
    risking 2000 to win=24566 =jaguars+7/jets-baltimore=under/wnba atlanta+6.5/cardinals+1

the10man
    the10man's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn nice payout if you get all 4 , gl tommorow

Cover4
    Cover4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

I see you must of been hit hard, last week

Did you submit those all ready are they locked, Do Not Touch the Jags, that's like sticking your hand in a volcano, Drew Brees is the type of quarterback to crawl even if he didn't have arms for a win, if anything bet the saints, leave the circus antics of the Jaguars management for the fools who continue to support their problem ridden system. Jags are a good bet against like teams, saints are elite and sproles will be the MJD of sunday. Otherwise I love your picks, but Jags is like ahhh.

Cover4

But then again who am I good luck bro

Cover4

You might actually hit. What you going to do with all that cash. lol

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

what makes you think the saints don't show up here?

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cover4 View Post
    do you even think before you post, or are you giving your honest opinion here because no one else with a scrap of intelligence would bother with the thread creators horrible grammar/general stupidity?

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I wish you best of luck. I do think there were some safer plays on the board that you could have went with. ARI +1, HOU -3.5, and the main Jags pick all seem to be pretty risky bets compared to others out there. Just my opinion and history tells me that I'm probably wrong, lol. Again, good luck.

davidx191
    davidx191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

That's a lot of dough riding on the Jags, though I do think there is a possibility they may cover since a new promising QB can fire a team up at home. Goodluck.

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Is this a joke? Why would you allow all your parlays to depend on the Jags? I can't see the Jags winning that game. Hope for a back door cover to push with a 1 TD loss.

playboy_1

I see you must of been hit hard, last week Did you submit those all ready are they locked, Do Not Touch the Jags, that's like sticking your hand in a volcano, Drew Brees is the type of quarterback to crawl even if he didn't have arms for a win, if anything bet the saints, leave the circus antics of the Jaguars management for the fools who continue to support their problem ridden system. Jags are a good bet against like teams, saints are elite and sproles will be the MJD of sunday. Otherwise I love your picks, but Jags is like ahhh.
    bro i totaly respect your opinion.look at the ncaaf yesterday i would say %90 of the square plays lost.bokies mad millions dollar.well i take a chance with jaggs.i thing its time.and same time isnt sainst lost agains to seahawks.when they were big favorite .any way if they show up strong and blow the jaggs up.nothing to say and belive me. i will not look back for a second .that was excepted.1000 of people think its guarantee money on saints today.i think utherway.thats all.
    comenn .now.we all trying our best thats all.
    You might actually hit. What you going to do with all that cash. lol
    didnt win nothing yet

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

jags have 10% of the public on them, i see this as a huge vegas trap where tommorow it is payday for vegas, 90% on saints is crazy

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont trust the jags even at home with jesus as QB, its a risky bet vs the saints. I dont like it one bit but bol..youll need for a loan..

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

I see you must of been hit hard, last week

Did you submit those all ready are they locked, Do Not Touch the Jags, that's like sticking your hand in a volcano, Drew Brees is the type of quarterback to crawl even if he didn't have arms for a win, if anything bet the saints, leave the circus antics of the Jaguars management for the fools who continue to support their problem ridden system. Jags are a good bet against like teams, saints are elite and sproles will be the MJD of sunday. Otherwise I love your picks, but Jags is like ahhh.
    Come on mannnn. You've been here one week. Playboy has been been one of the most reliable cappers on SBR for awhile. So just stfu.

KrAzYJtp
    KrAzYJtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 715

how do u find out what percentage the public takes any websites?

ThePickSix
    ThePickSix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1647

Wow good luck man. Laying 8gs with the hopes that Gabbert & Drew are going to out smart the Saints is pretty incredible. Why not just put that 8 g's on the saints moneyline at -380? At least you know it would pay out

playboy_1

Quote Originally Posted by ThePickSix View Post
    Wow good luck man. Laying 8gs with the hopes that Gabbert & Drew are going to out smart the Saints is pretty incredible. Why not just put that 8 g's on the saints moneyline at -380? At least you know it would pay out
    what about if that ml -380 lose? just saying

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice air bets

Cover4

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    do you even think before you post, or are you giving your honest opinion here because no one else with a scrap of intelligence would bother with the thread creators horrible grammar/general stupidity?
    Well If you read a few lines above, I told him not to pick the jags lol, I was being sarcastic, but truly you never know, colts almost stunned everybody. No way hell you take that team on 2g parlay. Not this week at least. You can flip that parlay with better teams.

Cover4

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    nice air bets
    lol

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

good luck, if it were me riding the jags on all the parlays i would have bought the hook to 7.5. i do like the jags.

Delirium tremens
    Update your status
    Delirium tremens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1285

10K invested on Jax?................Good Luck!!

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7777

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

your track-record is much better than your english. i will tread lightly on the saints today. i dont really see how the jags are going to accomplish this but you have earned my respect of your opinion.

NostraDanUS
    NostraDanUS's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I had 10,000 to throw away, I wouldn't be here.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2086

+8 -107 ML +320 now, will probably go to +9 before the game starts.

playboy_1

Well If you read a few lines above, I told him not to pick the jags lol, I was being sarcastic, but truly you never know, colts almost stunned everybody. No way hell you take that team on 2g parlay. Not this week at least. You can flip that parlay with better teams.
    what is better team ore better play can you tell me one only one ????dont give me ml give me with spread.

playboy_1

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    nice air bets
    is it???

KJ90
    KJ90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

pb dont make air bets i saw some of his tickets from last year...NO is at -9 now pb whats your thoughts?

playboy_1

Quote Originally Posted by KJ90 View Post
    pb dont make air bets i saw some of his tickets from last year...NO is at -9 now pb whats your thoughts?
    i guest some big shot bet big $ on NO... all the way jaggs +9 even better bro

playboy_1

just wondering what if.only if ,isee this kind of threads to night in the forum
    "fk you saints" "fk you bills" "fk you giants""fk you steelers".belive me %90 of the forum will be burn to night i dont wish to non of us but thats what will happent.do not be small fish people they are easy to catch....

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I never ever ever put the same bet in more than one parlay unless it's ML because all your bets are effed if it doesn't hit. And the line is jumping up rapidly. GL to you though...

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki Roma View Post
    i dont trust the jags even at home with jesus as QB, its a risky bet vs the saints. I dont like it one bit but bol..youll need for a loan..

Cover4

Quote Originally Posted by playboy_1 View Post
    what is better team ore better play can you tell me one only one ????dont give me ml give me with spread.
    Yea split one of your bets in half take that 1g and place it on Minny, instead of the Jags, Minny got the best defense in the league without stats, yea they gave up points but they were able to control their opponents until the second half this week they dominate. Peterson runs for 200 this week, buy yourself something nice with the dough. Cover4 Style

Cover4

Hey Playboy, if you really dropping all this dough u should at least tease some of that bankroll, otherwise you'll be kicking yourself the arse

12 Last