Big-money Beezy
    Big-money Beezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

MNF Cowboys -3. 4* Pick

Cowboys -3 tonight I bought the hook let's take it to the bank.
    Skins haven't impressed me much. They beat a bad Giants team that played like absolute garbage in week one, and squeaked by Arizona who just got beat by the Seahawks. While Dallas totally dominated the Jets but found a way to lose and found a way to get by the niners which has a great defense. Dallas is 4-0 ATS the last four years in week three games while the Skins are 0-4 ATS there last four MNF games. I like Dallas by 10 in this one, what y'all think?

alexn
    alexn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

Those ATS trends are meaningless.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Totally meaningless

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Naw, they're to banged up. Only way the Boys' win is if the true color of the Redskins like the last previous years show tonight. If the Skins' play like they did in their first 2 HOME games than they'll win. But with this being the first road game for the Redskins I just don't know what to expect from them and which side to back!

Big-money Beezy
    Big-money Beezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know those stats are meaningless just throwing them out there for the hell of it. Didn't base my pick or any pick on past statistics. Do yall really think the skins are for real? I really think they have lucked up in both of their games and tonight it will show. Im not too high on Romo either but I am itching for action and wouldn't bet on a team with Rex Grossman as the starter even if they were playing Bethune Cookman. Probably should have stayed away from this game but like I said I was itching for action. This will be my first MNF play this year but hopefully I'm as good on Monday as I have been on Thursday and Friday college games so far.