grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Any reason not to POUND Atlanta -4 @Seahawks???

Thinking about hammering this before the line is pushed closer to 7. Falcons smashed Seattle 34-18 in Seattle last season, and that was with Hasselback who whilst not great is better than T Jack imo.

Falcons extra focused and motivated to win after v close loss to TB yesterday.

What do u guys think? Thanks

majorapplewhite
    majorapplewhite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Seattle looks terrible but remember they have the best home record in the NFL. Also, Atl has the SB champs Green Bay Packers coming to town for a Sunday night game in week 5. They maybe looking ahead to that game. If your gonna jump on Atl do it now before it climbs. Balt cruised yesterday and opened at 3.5 but rose to 6 and 6.5 by kickoff yest. Whatever you decide to do good luck.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

careful not to call this a lock fellas. I like this play. One thing I learned yesterday is never take any game for granted and it's not over until its over

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Idk man falcons shouldnt have lost yesterday either and they did.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

If ATL was as good as last year and as good as many of us thought they would be.... this would be a no-brainer. But they have played pretty horrible this season. They can't protect Ryan and they can't sustain drives. This is a tricky game to cap...SEA's defense has played pretty good all things considered.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Atlanta has not found their rhythm on offense through the first 3 games but they have played a pretty hard schedule so far. Even if Atl doesn't show up on offense Seattle doesn't put up a lot of points. I figure it will be a close game and Atlanta will make enough plays on offense to pull out the win. Not sure if they cover but a ML play should be safe.