jrs362
    jrs362's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2554

Patriots/Bills @ 54

I'm teasing down to 47 and taking the Over. I hate taking such high totals straight up no matter who's playing.

Tell me why my gut is starting to think the under will hit...

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

IDK I can see the game being at least 28-21 type of game so u should be good with a teaser.

jrs362
    jrs362's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2554

That's about what I was thinking give or take a TD or FG for either team.

I think my worry is stemming from the Hernandez injury since he's been relied on so much already this season. Gronkowski will likely to see an increased workload in the red zone now.

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Ouch! I like the under even under 47! 24-20 Pats game.

CoVrt
    CoVrt's Avatar Become A Pro!

never ....its 32 - 24 Pats mark my words

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

the only way the BILLS have a remote chance is if they grind it out....Bills blowing out the hapless Raiders or the god awful Chiefs is not indication they are this POWER OVER TEAM...by any stretch...the Pats D will neutralize if you ask me...

not saying I would play either way...but honestly the Bills must keep Brady off the field...they will not win a shoooot out

BOL TO YA
    PEACE

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see this game flying way over the total of 54. The Pats haven't stopped anyone's offense yet including Miami's, and the Raiders have a better defense than N.E. which the Bills shreded last week. Fitzpatrick is a harvard dude, so you know he is smart which translates into good decisions with the ball.

The pats will have atleast 35 points by the end of the game, and the bills will be right there with them at 31 points.

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raiders ..having a better Defense than NE ? wow...interesting

BOL
    PEACE

Degenerate
    Degenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

I like the under 54.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

That Raider's D will be on display today when they take on Mark "Dirty" Sanchez and the rest of Gang Green today. Take a nap and take the Under for this one.

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

I don't understand what people are thinking when they think under unless they are thinking 34-3 again. NE over TT 30.5 is one of the easiest bets so far this year.

I was in the stands last year as New England took Buffalo's defense apart at will during the two-thirds of the game that they cared. Buffalo's ground defense is better so they might not give up 100+ yards to Green-Ellis this time but their passing defense is still as garbage as it was last year. Just last week Buffalo gave up 323 yards to Jason Campbell. Not Manning or Brady or even Romo but JASON CAMPBELL. You go through his game log and that was possibly Campbell's best game of his career. Not to mention that although they limited McFadden to an ok 70 or so yards rushing he still had 70+ receiving and 2 TD's so they couldn't stop Oakland's best and probably only above average offensive weapon. New England has several.

Then you take a look at New England's side of this. Brady is the hot hand, even better than his normal self. NE has their 30+ points streak to keep going, and you know with an "intense" (using a nice word here because I need him today) guy like Brady, they intend to get there. They made a mockery of Miami's defense just two weeks ago. They exploited every weakness of that defense like they knew it like the back of their hand. They will do the same with fellow inter-divisional opponent Buffalo. While Hernandez is out let's not forget Ochocinco is there and he has not been used that much yet. By week 3 a professional NFL player should be fully integrated into the system. I'm thinking he'll have a big game today because New England knows that Buffalo has been studying that Miami tape. They'll be changing things up a bit to stay one step ahead.

New England could get 54 by themselves if they chose to.

hitman09
    hitman09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

31-21

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

The thing to remember is, 'big' games with high totals are good safe 'under' bets. How is this a big game? It's been over half a decade since Buffalo was relevant in this series. Sure, they have 2 excellent wins up in Buffalo. They are well coached. But are they a big time team yet? Hellllz no. I'm only concerned about NE putting the beatdown on Buffalo and milking the clock. NE's D has been really unimpressive thus far, so no reason to think they won't let up points... But you just don't know. The total is right in that sweet spot. GL with the over. I teased it, also, along with the Pats. I like my chances.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Pats d is terrible. Very depleted this week as well. Oakland d is def better. Im playing a few props in this one. David nelson over 59 yards -115, Green ellis to score td -115, Gronkowski to score -105. Looks like easy money to me.

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't think the Bills will score more than 16 pts

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by whoatommy View Post
    Don't think the Bills will score more than 16 pts
    They will. Chung isnt playing. Pats d is weak.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Homo I def have to agree Raiders D is better than Ne that being diax anything can happen a diff team can show up Thats why its gambling so the under is possible you can still be right

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

35-31 final for the Pats