SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBRtv NFL Experts' Roundtable Week 3

The SBRtv NFL Experts' Roundtable discussed 3 games from the Week 3 Sunday NFL card.

Jacksonville at Carolina

Green Bay at Chicago

Giants at Eagles

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good video 1st video so great I don't think I'm ready for the other two! I especially liked the guy with his system (hits over 70%), fade the public angle and website called sixthsensesports (no math needed mang i see dead peeps yo!)

And ya know ghosty will share his picks exclusively with me for only $445 dollars per year hitting 55%. Wish I had his book look at this stuff fukkin a class. First excerpt from it:

if you don’t have the edge
    you will never win over the long run
    if you do have the edge
    you will never lose over the long run

Fuk u variance you don't belong in dis house of winning. Gettin rid of my coin as we speak we had a good run. Gonna be rich! $$$$$$cash money rich$$$$$$$$

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

John Ryan took da Bears +4 in his thread but no opinion here

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

john ryan yo ass losing on that carolina game dude

roundcake
    roundcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

wish i knew who would win

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Out of all of the other matchups this week. SBR chooses to go with Jacksonville - Carolina, a who cares bet and be trapped game of two perreneal losers. Then Green Bay - Chicago, ok good game but too hard to pick with an edge in my opinion. Finally the Giants and Eagles, heres a game with a noodle head dog killing quaterback going up against the medivac unit in the Giants. Vick is playing so the line is around 8.5 to 9. Pass for me.

How about doing some other games instead like how the Raiders are likely to beat the Gang green, or is Detroit going to wipe Minnesota away today. Or even how the over 54 big points is the play for N.E and Buffalo.

I'm dissappointed in today's NFL game selections.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by RageWizard View Post
    Out of all of the other matchups this week. SBR chooses to go with Jacksonville - Carolina, a who cares bet and be trapped game of two perreneal losers. Then Green Bay - Chicago, ok good game but too hard to pick with an edge in my opinion. Finally the Giants and Eagles, heres a game with a noodle head dog killing quaterback going up against the medivac unit in the Giants. Vick is playing so the line is around 8.5 to 9. Pass for me.

How about doing some other games instead like how the Raiders are likely to beat the Gang green, or is Detroit going to wipe Minnesota away today. Or even how the over 54 big points is the play for N.E and Buffalo.

I'm dissappointed in today's NFL game selections.
    Flip a coin RW..flip a coin my friend because this is what the experts are doing.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

experts

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

These were better last year. john ryan is a joke with all his parameters. Without justin7 these experts are not worth watching

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by spongerat View Post
    These were better last year. john ryan is a joke with all his parameters. Without justin7 these experts are not worth watching
    Isn't it funny? Guy uses 37 parameters and 24 spreadsheets and he picks worse than my wife who doesn't know the spread.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

"Zach" seemed to do pretty well, but looks like he got canned after week 1 for some reason?

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

I dont know why they got rid of that show A Chick.Capper and a Cat...That got Dave was pretty good