jesron1269
    jesron1269's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday Night Football Trends, Angles and My Play...

Here are the angles and trends (the good and the bad) that I looked at to make my decision:

*Indy has not beat anyone on the road by more than 4 points all season.
    *Indy is without Marvin Harrison for the game.
    *Until the Green Bay Stinkers came to town Jax had lost by 6 or more points at home in the last three games, clearly indicating that Jax has given up.
    *Jax will be without Fred Taylor, Rasheed Mathias, and basically their whole offensive line (as it has been nearly all season).
    *Jax beat Indy 23-21 in Indy Week 3.
    *Indy will be getting back Addai and Sanders (or so it sounds).
    *Indy needs to win this game to stay in the hunt for a playoff spot.
    *Jax purposefully overspent on defense last offseason with the focus on beating Peyton Manning and the Colts.
    *This might be Jack Del Rio's last game as a Jaguar.
    *This is Jax's last home game.
    *Indy has won 7 straight games.
    *Jax has won 2 games during that same stretch.
    *During Indy's 7 game win streak there does not appear to be a consistent trend of Indy being up by a field goal or more or down by a point or more after the first half (meaning it was basically 50/50).

What does all that mean? Not really sure because the trends are not giving a strong indication one way or the other. Therefore, I have to with the angles and my gut. I think that Indy has more to play for and will be by a TD or more. Therefore my play is:

Indy -6

No play on the total but if I did I would tease Indy to a pk and the over 38.

What you got?

BOL!

kevsworld
    kevsworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reading your information continues my lean towards Jax...thats what I interpret.

GL