SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland/Cinci Over 32

Lowest total I recall seeing that didn't involve (to my knowledge thus far) inclement weather of some kind.

These two teams don't figure to play any defense as neither have any, although their offenses aren't much better. Is this one deemed to be a blizzard?

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are calling for heavy snow in Cleveland Sunday but who Knows.The weather forecasters suck ass!The lowest total I've ever seen was between CHI-TB in Chicago during the late 90s in freezing ass weather.It was 28.5 and the score was 17-3.My man has the CLE-CINN total at 34.5 right now.I hopped on the under.It's actually 31.5 at the moment!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'd think the over would be good for this game. Neither team has a defense. I don't care about weather. There is too much offensive talent on these two teams, I don't see a defensive stalemate.

natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

offensive talent? ken dorey(CLE) + ryan fitzpatrick(CIN) + bad weather = a terrible and horrific low scoring game between teams no1 gives a rats ass about .. i know its tempting but at least wait till sunday morning wen you are 100% sure about the weather

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'd think the over would be good for this game. Neither team has a defense. I don't care about weather. There is too much offensive talent on these two teams, I don't see a defensive stalemate.
    Come on slacker.I expected a little more from you here.The last time these two played it was like 17-12 I think and that was with Anderson and Palmer leading.We now have Fitzpatrick and Dorsey????Come on!!!

Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Turnovers = OVERS.

kroyrunner89
    kroyrunner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2663

Quote Originally Posted by Kingctb27 View Post
    Turnovers = OVERS.
    tell that to my over bet that lost because owen daniels fumbled on the green bay 1 a couple weeks ago....