Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Jesse Holley Is A Fool

Just watched the replay of the game on NFL Network. Man that guy was praising the lord on his knees on the sideline after he made the catch. Then 5 minutes later they cut back over to him on the sideliens, and he is still screaming on his knees. Then they cut to the lockerroom after the game and he is screaming with his hands in the sky "THANKYOU LORD, I DON'T EVEN DESERVE THIS. THANKYOU LORD!"

This guy just made himself look like a fool in front of America. Dear Jesse, you caught a wideopen pass with no one within 15 yards of you and you didn't even make it into the endzone.

Oh and you probably cost a lot of people money, because everyone and their mama was on the Cowboys -3. I dont think one person was on SF +3.

DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

He let up inside the 5 and raised the ball in the air instead of keeping his form and waiting till the end zone to raise his arm......that saved the books millions of dollars

Samson420
    Addicted....
    Samson420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

douche bag cost me some $$$. well i got a push though

earlsnake07
    earlsnake07's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just heard that was a 72 million dollar tackle for vegas.............something like 83% of $ was on Dal -3.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Jesse had San Fran +3 .... he was thanking God that he was able to go down on the 2 .....