Jets - 3.5
    Saints - 4
    Panthers -3.5
    Packers - 3.5

Any input would be appreciated.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Too many above -3. By half points to get them down if you can. Even with that I don't think it will hit but regardless GL. CHI at home is a different team, and the Raiders are playing decent and could pull the upset so I am personally not touching those unless I end up teasing the home underdogs.

GoHawks033
    GoHawks033's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I wouldn't touch the NYJ -3.5, brutal westcoast trip for the Jets and Oak playing great. I could see Oak winning, or losing by a FG.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by sxqazw1 View Post
    Parlay Jets - 3.5 Saints - 4 Panthers -3.5 Packers - 3.5 Any input would be appreciated.
    If your trying to hit the homerun, go with it, but doing a 4 team parlay with the spread is pretty tough. 9 times out of 10 your throwing your money away, but if it is that one time you will be a happy man.

Me on the other hand, I'm too much of a Pu**y to play those, because one team always screws me over. I always go with teasers. If you want a ticket that has at least an 80% chance of hitting, go with:

7 point Teaser on Chargers, Pitt, and NE/Buff Over (or if you don't like totals, just tease NE down to -1.5).