dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Where do you find your early week injury info?

I know that by Thursday or Friday I can check NFL.com for the official injury report, but is there somewhere that I can get an overview of who is hurt and may/may not play this upcoming week? For example, somwhere that will tell me that Miles Austin is out until Week 5, etc. Thanks in advance for any help.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

espn.com

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

You can check out NFL.com and go to the Fantasy home page, there's a section called player news and has up to date injury news and details. If you play fantasy football, just about every site has player notes next to each players name that will update injury news, practice reports, etc and is updated daily, most of these sites use Rotoworld as the news source. Another source would be to go to individual team forum and message boards, the better ones usually have a section with local media stories, reports and coverage and will usually provide more details than you can get from national outlets.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    If you play fantasy football, just about every site has player notes next to each players name that will update injury news, practice reports, etc and is updated daily, most of these sites use Rotoworld as the news source.
    This.

Fantasy football is not only fun and profitable but it's a GREAT source for player news. No need to look anywhere else..

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm big on fantasy football, so I use rotoworld.com, which is pretty much a ton of fantasy news, which is mainly injury news.

dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Thanks guys, rotoworld.com seems to have good info.