Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Time For Everyone Who Bashed Romo To Apologize

As much as most of us hate Tony Romo, what he did today was pretty amazing. Left the game with a cracked rib, came back in with his team down 10 and drove them to a victory with a cracked rib.

Please sign in here and apologize. The guy definitely knows how to blow games, but he is a good QB and he has a ton of heart.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

San Francisco blows. Kitna came in and moved the ball effectively up and down the field versus San Francisco. What would be amazing is if he actually won a game when it was truly in a one-and-done situatiion.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

*crickets*

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    San Francisco blows. Kitna came in and moved the ball effectively up and down the field versus San Francisco. What would be amazing is if he actually won a game when it was truly in a one-and-done situatiion.
    2 picks = effective eh ?

Some people have obviously never fractured a rib

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

sorry you are small and uncoordinated.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Ok, I've never played football with a broken or fractured rib. Sorry that you play better "injured" than when you're healthy. And sorry that you look like a hero when coming in behind and injured, when there is no downside if your team loses.

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

I have to admit he gained some respect from me today

Speedy88

If you take out Romo's name, and said it was Aaron Rodgers/Drew Brees/Phillip Rivers/BRETT FAVRE people on here would be talking about how great a performance it was. But since it is Romo, people will still hate. He is a good QB whether you like it or not, and today he showed a lot of heart.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Kitna threw 2 picks in half a quarter......if Romo doesn't come back in then they have no chance. Eli Manning makes more dumba$$ turnovers than Romo does and he got hot and won a SB. Romo is more than good enough to win if they put enough talent around him.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Romo sux!!! How do you almost throw a pick 6 last week and then laugh? You figured he'd be extra careful w the ball... Nope, fumbles on the 1, when all they need is a field goal!!! Then he throws to Revis Island versus a guy with a broken leg!!! Get the fuk outta here with your Romo nonsense my bro. And 49ers suck by the way. And when your making 50 million, you could play a little banged up. Sorry man

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    Romo sux!!! How do you almost throw a pick 6 last week and then laugh? You figured he'd be extra careful w the ball... Nope, fumbles on the 1, when all they need is a field goal!!! Then he throws to Revis Island versus a guy with a broken leg!!! Get the fuk outta here with your Romo nonsense my bro. And 49ers suck by the way. And when your making 50 million, you could play a little banged up. Sorry man
    Okay answer me this:

How many QB's have thrown picks within the last couple minutes of a game?

Now, How many QB's have come back from a cracked rib, throw for 300+ yards and lead his team to a win after trailing by 10.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Okay answer me this: How many QB's have thrown picks within the last couple minutes of a game? Now, How many QB's have come back from a cracked rib, throw for 300+ yards and lead his team to a win after trailing by 10.
    he beat the sorry ass 49ers
    shud we give him props for coming back? sure, props to him
    is romo still a loser? yup.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Romo hasn't won co*k and everybody knows it. He chokes in the big spot!

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Time for them to come back out...