The Kat's Week 2 Selections

Great start to the 2011 NFL Season

======================

2011 NFL Stats:

(4-1) +13.00 units

======================

Week #2

Phi -2.5 over Atlanta (5 unit play) $550 to win $500
    I hate Michael Vick, I hate what he did. I don’t buy his ‘changed man’ BS he displays for the public. However, I do like money and anyone who thinks Vick didn’t mark this matchup down on his calendar are blowing smoke up their own asses through a coffee straw. I felt this line should have been -4 to -6. Imagine my excitement to get Philly for pennies on the dollar.

Prediction: Philadelphia 34 Atlanta 17 F

Jax +9 at NYJ (4 unit play) $440 to win $400
    The Jags have always given the Jets fits (5-1 SU L6 H2H), and even with Luke McCown at the helm, I still see this as a close one-possession game. Jets are (1-4) in their L5 ATS at home vs. Jacksonville. At 4pm et, you can make that number (1-5).

Prediction: NY Jets 24 Jacksonville 17 F

Cle -2.5 at Indy (3 unit play) $330 to win $300
    The Browns a favorite? Did I read that right? Throw out ALL the trends on this puppy. This is an aging Colts team that just got older with the loss of Manning and addition of AARP card holder Kerry Collins. Expect the game to end with Peyton Hillis grinding out some tough yards as Indy fans watch their Manning-less squad suffer another humiliating 60 minutes of football. Lay the 2 ½ and don’t second guess yourself. Don’t be one of those guys that can’t get past the name of the teams involved.

Prediction: Cleveland 28 Indianapolis 17 F

UPSET ALERT*****
    TB +3 at Minnesota (2 unit play) $220 to win $200
    This one is more a ‘gut feeling’ than a mathematically formulated selection. Trends will lead you to a Minnesota cover. Fair enough. The Vikes have taken 4 out of the last 5 vs. the Bucs in Minnesota. The annoying Viking horn will go off every time AP rattles off a 4 yard run. However, TB will stack the line and make an ineffective Donovan McNabb beat them through the air. Peterson will not crack 100 yards.

Prediction: Tampa Bay 17 Minnesota 13 F

UPSET ALERT*****
    Cin +3.5 at Denver (1 unit play) $110 to win $100
    It only took one ugly home loss to a marginal Oakland team to have people calling for Orton’s head. Cinci is riding high coming off an upset in Cleveland (if beating Cleveland can ever constitute an ‘upset.’) Two teams possibly heading in opposite directions, +3.5 is a generous gift from the line makers. Cin is (4-2) L6 ATS vs. Den.

Prediction: Cincinnati 21 Denver 17 F

BOL

The Kat

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

(3-1) +1.60 units with my big play coming up in 30 mins...(7-2) +14.60 on the season