Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

14 Picks for WEEK 2: $50 on EACH

BODOG LINES
    RISKING $55 ON EACH BET.

1. TEASER: BALT PK/CHIEFS +15

2. TEASER: PATS -1/CHIEFS +15

Baltimore have no problems with tenn and i know the lions well and kc always plays us tough.

3. INDY +2
    I think they'll run the ball better and win this game. Collins should be able to complete some third downs and this defense always dominates the browns.

4. DENVER -3.5
    Denver has a few injuries but Orton is fighting for his job and the Denver defense should silence the rookie qb. They get benson who is an in-between the tackles runner instead of dealing with the wet grass and speed combination last week with mcfadden and oakland.

5. JETS -9
    Mccown is a scrub. He hasn't thrown a td in years and i see that continuing. Jets should win by 2 tds.

6. PIT -14.5
    The steelers will annihilate the Hawks. This will be the most lopsided game of the week. Tavaris Jackson. This will be like a pick up game for the steelers to unleash.

7. TB +3
    Mcnabb is too old now and the Bucs D is young and athletic. I don't see AP doing everything on his own offensively.

8. WASH -4
    Hightower guaranteed they'd win this game. Only reason I'm betting it is to see if he's right. I trust him, and WASH who has the Cardinals numbers the last decade.

9. BUFF -4
    Oakland hoping from the West coast to the East. I don't like it. Campbell and McFadden get shut down by the bills as they win n a close one.

10. CAROLINA +10.5
    GB gets lazy i can see and only tries their best during certain moments of the game. I see CAR running the ball well with Deangello this game to try and keep rodgers off the field. Deangello used to have his best games aganst the best defenses in the league.

11. CHICAGO +7
    Close game for sure I think.

12. DALLAS -3
    SF is not too good of a team, though they have good chemistry. They think they're better than they are.

13. MIAMI +3
    I like the home team with points after they just got dismantled by Brady. They'll prepared for Brady this game, but will find out that Schabb is much easier to anticipate.

14. ST LOUIS +7

Teaser Sucker
    Public Fader
    Teaser Sucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

Quality, not quanity. BOL either way.