Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Anyone else on the Dolphins?

I went big on them.
    Anyone else with me on this one?

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I actually did make a play on the flippers this week. I don't know why however, they have never beaten the Texans, and Brady made their defense look like 5 fat guys at a cronic respatory clinic. With all of that, I think that they will cover. Call me a dreamer, but I placed a small play on the Fish.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Quote Originally Posted by RageWizard View Post
    Yeah, I actually did make a play on the flippers this week. I don't know why however, they have never beaten the Texans, and Brady made their defense look like 5 fat guys at a cronic respatory clinic. With all of that, I think that they will cover. Call me a dreamer, but I placed a small play on the Fish.
    I hope this isn't sarcastic D:

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

No actually I think it is time for Miami to beat Houston outright. This time they will outscore them.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Quote Originally Posted by RageWizard View Post
    No actually I think it is time for Miami to beat Houston outright. This time they will outscore them.
    Thinking the same.
    It's going to be a blood bath....

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

loving miami

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    loving miami

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I see no reason to take the Fins. Their secondary is very suspect and I expect Schuab to carve the Dolphins D apart. Also, Arian Foster is returning to the lineup and I expect him to put up big numbers. All in all, Texans would be my play but I haven't touched this game yet. Also, leaning Under 47.5 as I don't expect the Dolphins to produce much offense.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I see no reason to take the Fins. Their secondary is very suspect and I expect Schuab to carve the Dolphins D apart. Also, Arian Foster is returning to the lineup and I expect him to put up big numbers. All in all, Texans would be my play but I haven't touched this game yet. Also, leaning Under 47.5 as I don't expect the Dolphins to produce much offense.
    They've already said foster isn't getting more than 16 carries.
    He's coming off an gimp leg, come on, let's be real here.
    Schab is no Tom Brady either.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

the basic problem with taking the dolphins in any game is that henne is gonna have to continue to play like jesus for you guys to have any chance to win the bet. We're talking about a guy with a career 75 QB rating who threw for 400 yards in week 1, it just seems very unlikely for that to happen again

the reason I say that is because Miami has no run game this year, they have no power backs and they have nobody to run the ball in between the tackles when it matters the most (the red zone). Because of that lack of power running game, their redzone numbers are absolutely terrible and will likely continue to be terrible. This offense is just very one sided and I think it's very difficult to win in the NFL being one sided when so many teams have such a good pass rush

I think you will see Houston dominate the line of scrimmage in this game with guys like Watt and Mario Williams getting after Chad Henne forcing him to make some mistakes. As good as he looked in the first game, I think a lot of that is simply a product of a terrible patriots defense and the texans have a significantly better defense this year (as crazy as that sounds, it's true)

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

There is a movie coming out about a dolphins tale that my niece wants to see.....but thats about it

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    the basic problem with taking the dolphins in any game is that henne is gonna have to continue to play like jesus for you guys to have any chance to win the bet. We're talking about a guy with a career 75 QB rating who threw for 400 yards in week 1, it just seems very unlikely for that to happen again

the reason I say that is because Miami has no run game this year, they have no power backs and they have nobody to run the ball in between the tackles when it matters the most (the red zone). Because of that lack of power running game, their redzone numbers are absolutely terrible and will likely continue to be terrible. This offense is just very one sided and I think it's very difficult to win in the NFL being one sided when so many teams have such a good pass rush

I think you will see Houston dominate the line of scrimmage in this game with guys like Watt and Mario Williams getting after Chad Henne forcing him to make some mistakes. As good as he looked in the first game, I think a lot of that is simply a product of a terrible patriots defense and the texans have a significantly better defense this year (as crazy as that sounds, it's true)
    lol, reggie is going to cut up on houston. We'll learn tomorrow that the texans are overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post
    There is a movie coming out about a dolphins tale that my niece wants to see.....but thats about it

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

The match up trends shows that the Dolphins never defeated the Texans in their last 5 encounters.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    not sure if sean smith or vontae davis are playing, but if they are, you are fukkin joking, right?