nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Nick2060 Football 12/14

Okay lets get this done. Got a nice feeling and ive been profiting consistently every week, don't expect this week to be different.
    Houston +3, they will probably upset the Titans and win by a field goal
    Buffalo Bills +9, On the road but the jets are pretenders who had one good game. They'll win but only by 4 or 7
    Atlanta Falcons In the dome and against Tampa's exposed defense the Falcons win a close division game
    Kansas City Cheifs, Chiefs went for 2 and lost the first game, now they're in arrowhead, they'll get the job done outright
    Jacksonvile, This caps off a real odd slate of teams, but Green Bay is more of a media darling than actual good team. There a sexy pick cause they got a good pass game and Secondary, but they can't stop the run and there defense is really soft

Good luck everybody, and i know cause the teams i picked someones gonna hate so please don't bother unless your gonna comeback and apologize when these go at least 3-2

nick2060

Also going to add a pleaser, i just wanna try it once, im sure if it loses my enthusiasm for the idea will be gone but here goes
    San Francisco +1- Miami really hasn't impressed me, they win games which you gotta love but they beat oakland and seattle by 2. They lost to the pats, then beat St louis and Buffalo...don't they have any quality teams on their schedule? Eitherway San Fran is playing better, they've beaten buffalo and actually worth a little respect is their win over the jets. They can go for the sweep in the little afc east bunch of games and i think they do it.

St Louis -5 - Its tough to bet for st louis but there has been reverse line movement and both teams have identical records, neither team has been impressive, but i dont think either team will have to settle for many field goals. Reverse line movement and home field advantage is really all i got. I dont think i can watch this crappy game even if i got money on it

As most of you are familiar with im sure, pleasers play pretty damn good, 6 pt pleaser with 2 games is 6 times your money which is what i did, good luck everybody

nick2060

5-0 on picks, lost a unit on that teaser which probably wasnt a good idea but oh well,
    Since these games are in the 2nd quarter i guess it wont be helping the 2 people who read my threads but im on :
    Baltimore -3
    New england -6.5
    Carolina -7

nick2060

ending the day regardless of the 4 oclock record with Dallas -2.5 (buying the .5 point cuz the giants are a good team and this can easily be decided buy a field goal but Dallas has been playing good defense and marion barber is back, goo cowboys)