john49ers
    john49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Locked In On The Raiders +3

$2500 to win $2600 Bills are getting overhype with there misleading victory over the Chiefs.. They lost Terrence McGee solid starting corner... young inexperience Dline ..Experience but older and very slow Linebacker corps.... Secondary isn't great nice solid player in McKelvin with that being said I think all that speed the raiders have will take advantage and win this game I think heyward-bey has a nice game kevin boss is back other option for Mr. check down Jason Campbell... jacoby ford could possible miss this game along with michael huff but Darren Mcfadden is really really really good him and Micheal bush and mix in marcel reece should come out on top.... I know oakland had so many penalties last week i really don't think that will happened this week i think hue jackson is a very good coach he had 3 refs come to his practices today i think the penalties will be cut down... Sebastian big leg will kick the ball out the end zone every time limiting them any field position as does shane lechler .... Even though I been a big fan of fitzpatrick i see the bills coming up short at home....

john49ers

Risk / To Win Amount : 2,500.00 / 2,675.00(USD)
    Accepted : 9/14/2011 7:36AM - PST

john49ers

+3 @ +107

scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Raiders are looking good this year.. Bills are always on and off

john49ers

nobody has any input/thoughts about this game?

john49ers

PhillyeagleIrish
    PhillyeagleIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Just don't like west coast teams going east to play at 1, other than that I think Oakland is the better football team.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Bills are emo, you never know what they can do. I personally think the Bills win and cover but I`m just some random posting on a betting forum. Regardless GL

SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1283

Im from Buffalo and the Bills are overhyped. Just because of the week one killing of KC. Bills took a lead right away and never looked back. KC did not run the ball because the were down by 14 from the start. Oak is not going to give up the run no matter what and thats not good for the Bills. Saying that Oak has to come east on a short week. You cant like that. Oh ya KC sucked going into the game I see this as a even game and the edge going Buffalo because they are home

alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I took Oakland in a teaser... 1 thing you forgot to mention is Oakland's D. They completely overpowered the Broncos last week and the defense is run by Rod Woodson... I was so impressed with what I saw Monday that I picked em up for my fantasy pool

jbatcha21
    jbatcha21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I think Oakland is the better team but I think Buffalo wins this one. Oakland is coming off of a late MNF game and now they have to travel all the way to Buffalo for a 1 pm start. There are much better bets on the board this week imo.