brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Colts Game Today Pretty Much Settles It

Peyton Manning >>>>>>>> Tom brady in terms of the more valuable player to his team

Brady gets injured in 2008, his team goes 11-5. Manning gets injured and his team might lose 13-14 games this year

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I said this yesterday too. people really dont realize how good manning is, he's the greatest ever and its not even close. The colts roster for the past 10 years has been bottom 5 in the league. Imagine what he would of done if he was given recivers, a running back and offensive line. Marvin harrison and reggie wayne would be middle of the road at best if peyton wasnt there quarterback.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    I said this yesterday too. people really dont realize how good manning is, he's the greatest ever and its not even close. The colts roster for the past 10 years has been bottom 5 in the league. Imagine what he would of done if he was given recivers, a running back and offensive line. Marvin harrison and reggie wayne would be middle of the road at best if peyton wasnt there quarterback.

anybody who sits there and claims that the Colts don't have the worst supporting cast in the league around Peyton is just an idiot

I would gladly take Carolina's run game and defense over the colts D

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed! Peyton Manning is the Indianapolis Colts.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

good post!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

to be honest.... yes manning is good but ...

put kerry collins on any single team as a starting qb this week and they would struggle to win... and houston is no slouch they are going to win 10-12 games this year for sure...

but i understand the point you are trying to make