3-3 -3

irishdude
    irishdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea right 36-13

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

LMAO

Go and do a search of my screen name, all the picks are there. And get a calculator because I am sure you are not able to add without one.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Good luck Cheme...I hope it will go over.

Cheme82

You and your totals Rixaw, did you at least play the Bears too? Or just the over?

Cheme82

Result: 1-0 10

YTD
    NFL
    37-13-1 205.45
    Teasers
    1-5 -45
    CFB
    42-32 76.35
    Teasers
    2-4 -23.5
    NBA
    3-3 -3

Cheme82

Quote Originally Posted by irishdude View Post
    yea right 36-13
    Make that 37-13 Biatch!!!!!!!!!

irishdude

oh look i am 38-12

Cheme82

Whatever dude. Who are you anyway? I post my picks here every week and my record can be tracked all the way down to September when I was 0-0, I have people that follow my picks every week and I don't need some nobody that hasn't posted anything helpful on this site to come in and question my record.

From the look of some of your other posts on the sports promotions and links forum, you are probably a tout trying to sell shit and someone that's hitting over 70% and posting it all for free here is probably detrimental to your shady business.

You know I never understood some of the posters here that do nothing but attack and question the records of good and proven handicappers. Some of these cappers get so upset that they spend hours doing work and post it all for free and they still have to put up with idots like you that they end up leaving or don't post their plays anymore. I believe the people that don't post picks, or anything helpful to the site and do nothing but harass good posters and try to upset us are probably touts or paid by touts because it's not good for business when you have a site where you can find true handicappers that share their knolewdge for free instead of shady salesmen that scream that they have hit their last 2 plays but fail to mention that they dropped 6 in a row before that.

Now do me a favor and until you start contributing to the site by either posting your winning picks or by adding useful input to game analysis instead of just stupidly questioning people's records, you can go **** yourself.

Oh and did I mention now I am 37-13 Biatch!!!!!!!!!!!

YTD
    NFL
    37-13-1 205.45
    Teasers
    1-5 -45
    CFB
    42-32 76.35
    Teasers
    2-4 -23.5
    NBA
    3-3 -3

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right On!

Quote Originally Posted by cheme82 View Post
    Whatever dude. Who are you anyway? I post my picks here every week and my record can be tracked all the way down to September when I was 0-0, I have people that follow my picks every week and I don't need some nobody that hasn't posted anything helpful on this site to come in and question my record.

From the look of some of your other posts on the sports promotions and links forum, you are probably a tout trying to sell shit and someone that's hitting over 70% and posting it all for free here is probably detrimental to your shady business.

You know I never understood some of the posters here that do nothing but attack and question the records of good and proven handicappers. Some of these cappers get so upset that they spend hours doing work and post it all for free and they still have to put up with idots like you that they end up leaving or don't post their plays anymore. I believe the people that don't post picks, or anything helpful to the site and do nothing but harass good posters and try to upset us are probably touts or paid by touts because it's not good for business when you have a site where you can find true handicappers that share their knolewdge for free instead of shady salesmen that scream that they have hit their last 2 plays but fail to mention that they dropped 6 in a row before that.

Now do me a favor and until you start contributing to the site by either posting your winning picks or by adding useful input to game analysis instead of just stupidly questioning people's records, you can go **** yourself.

Oh and did I mention now I am 37-13 Biatch!!!!!!!!!!!

YTD
    NFL
    37-13-1 205.45
    Teasers
    1-5 -45
    CFB
    42-32 76.35
    Teasers
    2-4 -23.5
    NBA
    3-3 -3
    Agree totally! Just a newbie trying to make a few bucks. Was PMed and you were one on the list of someone you can trust as authentic. Make my own selections and then check out your thoughts. Seriously appreciate all you do!!! Thanks!

MrMonkey

irishdude

please get over yourself

Cheme82

Quote Originally Posted by MrMonkey View Post
    Agree totally! Just a newbie trying to make a few bucks. Was PMed and you were one on the list of someone you can trust as authentic. Make my own selections and then check out your thoughts. Seriously appreciate all you do!!! Thanks!

MrMonkey
    Thanks for the kind words bro. Good to see there are smart people on this site.