insmgg
    insmgg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Redskins -7 vs Bengals

Seems to me that a LOT of people are on the Redskins this week. I think Bengals might actually be the play, and I want to see if anyone agrees with me.

Look at the Redskins schedule this year.

WAS 7 NYG 16
    NO 24 WAS 29
    ARI 17 WAS 24
    WAS 26 DAL 24
    WAS 23 PHI 17
    STL 19 WAS 17
    CLE 11 WAS 14
    WAS 25 DET 17
    PIT 23 WAS 6
    DAL 14 WAS 10
    WAS 20 SEA 17
    NYG 23 WAS 7
    WAS 10 BAL 24

They are 7-6, having lost 4 of their last 5 and playing just terribly in every loss. Of all of the Redskins 7 wins, all were by 8 points or less. When the Redskins win, they usually play the other team close. Even mediocre teams like St. Louis and Seattle, the Redskins lost to and won by 3 points, respectively.

I know the Bengals haven't put up much points lately, but their last two defeats were against the red-hot Ravens and Colts.

I think it's safe to say that the way the Redskins have been playing lately, combined with the fact that they haven't had a blowout win all season, will mean a close game. So many people are betting on the Redskins, the line could even go to -7.5 or -8 by game time. I see the Redskins winning by less than a touchdown. The game is being played in Cincinnati.

What do you all think?

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

I would not bet on the Bengals at all. They are absolutely horrible and are quitters. I would either play Washington or lay off the game. The Bengals have played the NFC East tough this season which is about the only thing they have done this season.

Nellyinctown
    Nellyinctown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Honestly, both teams are so bad that no one might win this one. The only reason I would consider the Redskins is because you know Zorn will make it a priority to give Portis a ton of touches after Portis radio blast. But with their LT out for the season I dont know......7 points on the Redskins?