wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Vikings +9

Really, what am I missing here?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vikings have a weak secondary so maybe that has something to do with it. But I think this line is more of a reaction to the expectations of the Chargers than any disrespect to the Vikings. I just don't know enough about this Vikings team to put anything on them yet.

I kinda like the over in this game at 41.5

wildcorndog

Just seems that the chargers are over hyped every year. Also the Vikings have tons of offensive talent at both the RB and the WR position and while I think mcnabbs pro bowl days are behind him I think with this much talent around him he can still be dangerous. I think anything over 7.5 points in the NFL is a whole lot

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Even though it's on the W coast, this is an easy play for me. Vikings +9? Really

Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    Just seems that the chargers are over hyped every year. Also the Vikings have tons of offensive talent at both the RB and the WR position and while I think mcnabbs pro bowl days are behind him I think with this much talent around him he can still be dangerous. I think anything over 7.5 points in the NFL is a whole lot
    They have one decent receiver... what are you basing "tons of talent" on as far as WR?

31 14 Chargers

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Let's get it- Vikings +9!

wildcorndog

Bump..... hehe