dolce05
    dolce05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears Defense

Hows the bears defense been this year against quality teams?? I'm going to do my homework later tonight, but wanted to get some insight from anyone whos been watching them this year.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

I watch the Bears every week, and I believe the defense is overated,they are decent against the run, they are weak against the pass, as they fail to get any type of pass rush. On the flip side of the coin, it will be messy in Chicago as bad weather is inevitable and the field is always in bad condition, which always plays to the Bears advantage, especially against a dome team.

dolce05
    dolce05's Avatar Become A Pro!

who do you like thursday?

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

I have no pick yet, but I would have to lean towards N.O., as N.O. will likely throw 30-40 times, and If the Bears let Brees sit back there all day they will be in for a long night. When you bet on the Bears, to win you will need some lucky breaks(turnovers,special teams,defensive scores), which the Bears always seem to get.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking the better team plus points is never a bad choice. Who has Chicago really beaten at home? A shootout against Minnesota and Philly without Westbrook. New Orleans road record is a little deceiving, they played some tough teams and still managed better than 3 TD's per game.

NO+3, or 3.5 if it gets there
    Last edited by bostonbruins; 12-09-08 at 07:01 PM.