grizzlies1
    grizzlies1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

$500 on this 4 team parlay

This is my 4 team week 1 teaser parlay w Bet365. $500 wins $700 (I bet in pounds so might be a couple $ off but close enough).

Pitt +8.5
    San Diego ML
    Arizona ML
    Patriots ML

I was ready to pull the trigger then went to eat dinner first and when I came back the Pitt line had changed meaning the 7 point teaser (max at 365) was now +8.5 not 9.5 so if they lose by 9 I will be sick as a dog but to be honest I think they win SU.

Thoughts? Which one is most likely to screw me if any? If the first three win would you hedge Mon night with the Finns?

Cheers

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Your chances are better with the points. But the problem is that Vegas knows this. And why you see some games blowout is because it's done intentionally to cover the teaser points. How do you protect yourself from this??? Just sheer luck. Make the best judgement and just go with it. BOL.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

McNabb with the Vikings does not make me trust the Chargers. They lost twice to the Raiders last season. Vikings could do the same.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

San Diego,Arizona, and Pats should win straight up. If anybody would lose it would be Pitt but you have them at +8.5 which should be safe unless the Ravens are up by 7 late in the 4th and get a Big Ben INT run back to seal the game and win by 14.