BookBuster
    BookBuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1858

Tampa Bay @ Carolina BookBuster Breakdown

Monday 8:30 Pm Est
    Tampa Bay @ Carolina
    Line: Carolina -3 O/U: 38

In the last meeting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers dominated on both sides of the ball, defeating the Carolina Panthers 27-3. Jake Delhomme threw 3 interceptions in the loss. The Panthers also had a punt blocked that was returned for a touchdown. On the other hand, Jeff Garcia played very well, missing only 5 pass attempts and going 15/20 in passing. Warrick Dunn also ran for 115 yards. In order for the Panthers to come out victorious they need to play mistake free football. Tampa Bay is 18-0 when they force turnovers from the opposing team. The 3 points Carolina is favored by is reasonable. Carolina is a solid home team, keeping their games Under the total for the most part.

Prediction: Carolina did not enter Tampa's red zone at all in the last meeting and Jake Delhomme isn't exactly perfect. Jake Delhomme will have trouble against this Tampa defense. Carolina will play well in the first half but Tampa Bay will have their numbers come the second half. It should be a fairly low scoring game as it is set at 38. But if Carolina won't give up that easy. Late scores will keep them alive, squeeking by the over 38 but one too many turnovers will eventually catch up to the Panthers. Both teams are 9-3 and with the NFC being the toughest division, a win is very much needed to stay in the race.

Final: Tampa Bay 23 Carolina 17

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

nice job

BookBuster

Thanks..I see a lot of people on SBR leaning with Carolina. For what reason? Carolina is struggling and they aren't very impressive, especially Jake Delhomme. Getting stomped on by Atlanta and almost blowing their game against a weak Green Bay squad isnt impressive.

BookBuster

My pick seems nice right about now....sorry if i offend any Carolina backers but i think this game will be won by a field goal...maybe that extra half point i bought might do me some good...already won on the over

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nice call on the Ov....I had my doubts earlier this week.