Julian9
    Julian9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

fantasy trade vick and jamaal charles for brady and calvin johnson

what side do you see getting the better deal here? I have vick and charles and vick really concerns me with the way he gets hit and how blitz's own him and charles is very fragile as well.. I feel like brady would be a obvious point getter every game and is very consistent and calvin johnson is a absolute beast and stafford is healthy.. any input is appreciated, thanks! let me give you the rest of my team as well so maybe it would decide if i trade or not by who i have available ( vick, charles, jahvid best, larry fitzgerald, cedric benson, steve johnson, chad ochocinco, brandon jacobs, lee evans, mike williams, danny woodhead, donovan mcnabb, jimmy graham)

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i'll take brady and calvin johnson, they'll get better numbers and points. Vick wont be as spectacular due DC have prepared some packages for him and blitz and left rushes makes him do some mistakes. While Brady has so many weapons hernandez, grotkowsky, ochocinco, welker, woodhead, tate. And Calvin Johnson is a beast

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady and Calvin are going to be consistently pretty good. Vick and Charles can unload for really big games and will be mildly consistent. I expect vick not to be getting as much when the season starts and I'd stick with Vick and Charles.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Vick will get hurt, book it. Brady is the more durable QB.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Give me Vick and Charles all day.

All this talk about Vick's injury risk...but it's not like CJ has been Mr Healthy in his career either (nursing another injury this preseason). KC run the ball more than any other team so Charles is going to get his points and his workload should increase more this year.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Losing Charles leaves you incredibly weak at RB. Which Mike Williams do you have?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Losing Charles leaves you incredibly weak at RB. Which Mike Williams do you have?
    True.

This a PPR scoring?

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Well, Vick and Brady have missed the same number of games, so I don't think durability is a factor there, though Vick does play a lot of 15-game seasons.

My first reaction is to take the deal all else equal, but I don't think it fits with your roster. With Ochocinco Larry Fitzgerald and Lee Evans, you're well set on WRs. Also you're kind of thin at RB.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Take the deal then trade Ocho Cinco. He's gonna under perform this year. Trade Ocho and a back up something or another for Tim High Tower.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

I would get in return Brady and a RB, not WR

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Yeah, you don't wanna trade 2 top 5 talents for a QB/WR combo.

First of all, Charles is worth a lot more than either Brady or Megatron and Vick is a top 5 pick.

I would chance the injuries and roll out Vick. Charles is a no brainer.

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

vick and charles is better

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Dont make the trade yet... let vick boost his value against STL and hopefully brady has a shitty opener against MIA and you can pull off the trade SU because most of the time I dont think its worth getting rid of RB for a WR.

Tom Jane
    Tom Jane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ehh, I'd go Vick and Charles. Sure they're not as durable, but they are easily the two that can put up the most points on any given week basis. I love Megatron, and with Staff healthy, he could be incredible this year, and Brady is Brady. But as long as you have a good backup QB to Vick for the inevitable 12-13 week season from him and depth at RB for when Charles gets dinged up, you'll be good. Biggest thing is depth, depth, depth, as I'm sure you know.