4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

just hit the biggest winner of my life at +1450

those of you who follow my cricket thread know the nasty things i am capable of but this kills it .

im not even here to brag, im just feeling really nice right about now and i know some of you can relate and have felt this before after a big win

nailed the detroit lions in game when they were down 28-13 with teh ball deep in cleveland territory and cleveland with the ball.

i dont know how i knew what was going to happen but i got the feeling this was a good chance for a turnover and after that clevelands 3rd qb is fuking horrible and i was going to try to cash on that as well as the fact that stanton and detroits 4th qb are sick.

anyways the best thing is i was high when i made the bet and smoking blunts as we speak. good luck to all of you in nfl this year, and may God bless all the haters out there too.

glad the NFL is back i love this game

Bet Confirmation - ET28779403FI - Flash Time of bet: 08/19/2011 19:51:43 Print
    Selections
    No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
    1 DET Lions DET Lions @ CLE Browns
    (Match Winner 2-Way) 08/19/2011 None +1450 To Run
    Risk: 100.00 To Win: 1450.00 Returns:
    Total Risk: 100.00 Total Returns: 0.00
    Bet slip 'To Win' values exclude risk, and are subject to maximum payouts as detailed in our rules.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice carolina kill me more then 4k

TwampSix
    SEATTLE
    TwampSix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

nice hit bro!! I did a bet like that once... felt crazy good haha

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    those of you who follow my cricket thread know the nasty things i am capable of but this kills it .

im not even here to brag...
    Obviously not... Nor are you making a thread to tell everyone that you're not here to brag...