• loser

3 21.43%
  • toss up

2 14.29%
    TonyHoliday
    TonyHoliday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Colts +5.5... is it safe?

like a complete idiot i put in a teaser with ten, dal, and ind before really checking out the injury report...

Didn't relaize that saturday might not play....

well leme hear it +5.5 yay or nay

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have the same teaser, i think it cashes.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

ten dal and who?

TonyHoliday
    TonyHoliday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

indi

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

yea man i think it cashes, fact is, Cleveland is a team that loses games. They turn the ball over, take penalties, and put up 6 points against the Houston Texans defense, who quite frankly is on the same level with Indianapolis' defense. Derek Anderson isn't exactly mobile, and he should be playing because Brady Quinn's injury. This could be a lot closer then most people think, and i credit that too a good punt and kickoff return unit against indianapolis sub-par coverage teams. I think it'll be good old Indianapolis football though, shootout style trading scores and rely on the Brownies to make a mistake or two and take advantage.

CR22CH
    CR22CH's Avatar Become A Pro!

honestly I'm a Colts fan and yes I have bet against them this year (Steelers game which they won and covered)... Not gonna lie when we play a team with a stingy defense but a weak O, we dominate...Browns made a mid-season stride, but I think it's downhill from there. They've lost Brady Quinn too. The offense is clicking and honestly theres really no reason why colts shouldn't win by 7 or more