kingcheng
    kingcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL 2011-2012 season long picks

Good day guys, Hope everyone has enjoyed all the trades and free agent signing right after the lockout. There's no way in hell both sides would let a lock out happen, it's just bad business especially when its the most heavily bet sport out there next to FIFA. A lot of us want to be the big guy and pick the games correctly. I'm going to do it too. I got no preseason bets but i'm already looking at

Patriots -5.5 @ Dolphins
    The Patriots beefed up their defense with Haynesworth and he took a pay cut just to be a Pat but given the 104 million dollar contract he had as a skin, the most as a tackle, anything would be a paycut. Brady is smart and will be playing every game to his fullest, he'll be wanting that perfect season. The line use to be at 4.5 so that stock is rising get it before it hits 6.

Steelers @ Ravens -2.5
    These guys hate each other. Facing off in the first week, there's going to be no mercy. Some hard hitting tackles. I like the ravens here at home against an old Steeler team that hasn't really made any moves in the offseason. Ravens are young, they're hungry and they are at home. get this line quick before it hits 3

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

im with you on the ravens

also reassuring that the super bowl loser is 3-10 SU & 2-11 ATS

ironically the super bowl loser is also 3-10 O/U in week 1
    i know alot off sbr posters are backing the under in ravens/steelers
    Last edited by chopperocker; 08-12-11 at 10:13 PM.

kingcheng

Vikings +8.5 @ SD
    Phillip Rivers is my favorite quarterback. he's accurate and has an arm to boot. but Rivers has a long history of coming off slow in the first couple of weeks. I hope he wins but covering that spread might be difficult.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

i will likely have MN on a teaser

kingcheng

packers -4.5 vs NO saints
    I think the saints look a little lost, I don't think they have the championship style mentality they use to have. I like the packers, they have an awesome defense line led by clay mathews ranked top 5 in defense, Brees is going to get sacked at least three times. The saints are very one dimensional. defense wins championships

kingcheng

all three games will be for 100 each cause it's the first week

kingcheng

the packers didn't really destroy the saints cause there were some instances where brees and co. drove down the field (sproles is a GREAT pickup). Brees was sacked at least three times. That was an easy win.

kingcheng

pitt vs baltimore under 36.5

kingcheng

mcnabb out -9 on rivers and co

kingcheng

Did anyone else hear that Mcnabb would be inactive???? WTF was that all about. But on a lighter note, i hit all three of my betted games. the other two were predictions THANK GOD.
    YTD
    3-0 +300

kingcheng

Sunday 9/18
    Baltimore -5.5 vs Titans- I like this line for ravens coming off a huge win off Pitt. look for them to carry their spirits against a Titan team that is confused. 100

Chargers +6.5 at New England- these are two of the best quarterbacks in the league and for Rivers to be spotted 6.5 is kind of insulting. New England defense is good but it's not that good. shoulda been at most 2.5- 100 units if 6.5 200 if 7

Greenbay -10 vs Panthers- Cam Newton was brilliant last week but he didn't face a team like the packers. I can see him stepping up in the first half but he'll let the game slip in the second 100 units

bears +6.5 at saints +50