MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

So sick....

Anyone watching this Cowboys Broncos game???

So ******* sick right now

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

broncs ML my big play tonight

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weak. My Seattle ML pulled thru but not my Balt +3. Still up on the night tho.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

2 fukking 4th down conversions on the final drive and then they go for 2 and get it to win by 1???!?!?!

UN-Fukking-REAL

Had a parlay of Seahawks ML, Broncos ML, and Cardinals ML........+1300 parlay and was about to hedge on Raiders 2H to win a shit ton

So sick right now

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

ya.... I knew the fukkers were gonna just go for the 2... was hoping that buggered up pat was gonna save us

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Motherfukker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    2 fukking 4th down conversions on the final drive and then they go for 2 and get it to win by 1???!?!?!

UN-Fukking-REAL

Had a parlay of Seahawks ML, Broncos ML, and Cardinals ML........+1300 parlay and was about to hedge on Raiders 2H to win a shit ton

So sick right now
    and think... this is the first night of preseason pal....

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

4th and 6 at DEN 34 (Shotgun) S.McGee pass deep middle to M.Rucker to DEN 6 for 28 yards (D.McBath; M.Mohamed).
    1st and 6 at DEN 6 (Shotgun) P.Tanner up the middle to DEN 6 for no gain (R.Brown).
    2nd and 6 at DEN 6 (Shotgun) S.McGee pass short right to M.Rucker pushed ob at DEN 5 for 1 yard (C.Vaughn).
    3rd and 5 at DEN 5 (Shotgun) S.McGee sacked at DEN 13 for -8 yards (J.Hunter).
    Timeout #1 by DAL at 00:21.
    4th and 13 at DEN 13 (Shotgun) S.McGee pass short middle to D.Harris for 13 yards, TOUCHDOWN [R.Brown]. 23 22
    Timeout #2 by DAL at 00:15.
    TWO-POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT. S.McGee pass to M.Rucker is complete. ATTEMPT SUCCEEDS. Out of the shotgun; pass completed after roll out right 23 24
    D.Bailey kicks 67 yards from DAL 35 to DEN -2. P.Cox to DEN 12 for 14 yards (I.Greenhouse). Return left side of the field.

FUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    and think... this is the first night of preseason pal....
    LOL I know......done with preseason after this debacle

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    ya.... I knew the fukkers were gonna just go for the 2... was hoping that buggered up pat was gonna save us
    Preseason strategy. They go for two, because no one wants to play OT in Preseason.

Sick Cowboys final drive. I thought Denver had it when they sacked them on 3rd and 5.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

The sad part is I can't even say well if Cardinals lose anyway it doesn't matter.......Not true......I was getting ready to send in my hedge on Raiders ML 2H to make a guaranteed good amount

Worst beat in a real long fukkin time

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I didn't even want to bet on tonights games seriously.....I had just won a parlay in baseball earlier today and was just gunna chill

Sent in this longshot +1300 parlay for a really small amount (that still paid out a lot obviously) and now I'm on super tilt......It's really sick how this shit happens man.......Really pissed off mood for no reason, this is about the only scenario where I end up pissed off tonight,,,,,,,FUKK man, just FUKKKKK

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Sorry guys for looking like a complete asshole right now.....I usually never get like this and can handle my losses, but this shit just really got to me........A ******* joke-lottery bet SOMEHOW turns into this mega-tilting fukking debacle......cant make this up

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Preseason strategy. They go for two, because no one wants to play OT in Preseason.

Sick Cowboys final drive. I thought Denver had it when they sacked them on 3rd and 5.

Exciting when they go for 2 though, hail to the preseason!!!
    Last edited by samdapatriotsfan; 08-12-11 at 03:24 AM. Reason: technical error

chisox35
    chisox35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Sorry guys for looking like a complete asshole right now.....I usually never get like this and can handle my losses, but this shit just really got to me........A ******* joke-lottery bet SOMEHOW turns into this mega-tilting fukking debacle......cant make this up
    Relax,man.....you lost 20 bucks!