CR22CH
    CR22CH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday Night Play

As I've been reading on here, nobody has really talked about the late game tonight featuring the Colts @ Chargers. Maybe it's because they are a lot of good early games, but here is the lock tonight

COLTS +3

and here's why...

1. Colts come into this game riding a 3 game win streak beating 2 top contenders in the league (Pitt and New England both on the road).

2. Peyton has been impressive in the month of November with 6 TD's to 1 interception and will continue to torch the Chargers defense (32nd passing in the league). Things have just been clicking for the Colts offense as of late and I really don't see it stopping anytime soon.

3. For those of you who remember the last time Indy went to San Diego it was absolutely embarrassing. Sproles ran 2 td's back (1 punt, 1 kickoff return), Peyton threw 6 interceptions, and Vinateri missed a field goal to win the game. Honestly, I don't even know how they had a chance to win it, but they did. Then, there's the playoff game they won in Indy. My point to argument 3 is sweet REVENGE! Trust me, Peyton or any member of the Colts has not forgotten about those 2 losses!

4. Ok so let's look at the Chargers now. They are limping into this contest losing their last 4 of 6 games. Yes they have a dominant running back in LT who will definitely give the Colts some trouble. Rivers can do some damage, however the main focus for the Colts is always stopping the running game. The ONLY way San Diego has a chance tonight is if LT gets hot, taking the pressure off Rivers. However, if you look at the #'s, San Diego is 27th in rushing this year. Let's be honest, that's not LT's lack of effort, it is there offensive line struggling all year. I look for the Colts to shut down the run game with or without Bob Sanders and win this game outright.
    Grab the Colts +3 as they win outright 27-24

CR22CH
    CR22CH's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe i should have posted this closer to gametime?