NutsINyoMOUTH
    NutsINyoMOUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best/Worst Team GMs

Best: Ravens, Steelers, Eagles, Saints, Pats (recent history speaks for itself)

Worst: Redskins (hiring Spurrier, Haynesworth, McNabb, and a few more terrible moves the last decade

Raiders (team will always be a mess)
    Broncos (let a quality qb go for one of the biggest future busts in NFL history),
    Chargers (signed the worst safety in nfl history to the fattest contract in safety history)
    Bears (traded a decent qb and 5 yrs worth of 1st rd draft picks for another talented, but average qb)

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worst is spielman, he was responsible for the dolphins 1-15 season and now is turning the vikings into the same thing, the guy is terrible.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

it's clear you know nothing about the nfl because if you did you would have mike reinfeldt at the top of the list. since you do not know who that is, i'll help you out.....titans gm. and the chargers and bears are nowhere near the bottom in roster moves for the past few years. you are the reason i make so much money in life
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave chargers4222 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NutsINyoMOUTH

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    it's clear you know nothing about the nfl because if you did you would have mike reinfeldt at the top of the list. since you do not know who that is, i'll help you out.....titans gm. and the chargers and bears are nowhere near the bottom in roster moves for the past few years. you are the reason i make so much money in life

lol you don't win anything...all you do is lose...your track record is pathetic...this is coming from a guy who bet 10k on the Heat against the Mavs...have a nice day moron

NutsINyoMOUTH

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    And the Bears just signed Roy Williams...the worst receiver in NFL history...another reason why you should probably hang yourself in front of your family...you're a disgrace to us Charger fans

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by mangina11 View Post
    Worst is spielman, he was responsible for the dolphins 1-15 season and now is turning the vikings into the same thing, the guy is terrible.
    ^--- this. EXACTLY. How many signings have the Vikings made, short of the McNabb trade, for essentially a bag of balls, make you go WOW, they will be better!?

Spielman, far and away, has as much sense as say as Mike f'n Brown (the WORST owner in the NFL of ALL time).
    Sucks to see Spielman make the moves he has (outside of getting McNabb)... I love hating the Viqueens, but it's more fun when they are competitive - which they LIKELY will not be. It's just brutal when even a casual fan goes 'whaaaaaa????'

Speilman is in recent times Matt Millen.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by NutsINyoMOUTH View Post
    And the Bears just signed Roy Williams...the worst receiver in NFL history...another reason why you should probably hang yourself in front of your family...you're a disgrace to us Charger fans
    When the 'Boys traded for Roy Williams, he had top 5 receiver 'elite' talent, just saying. If he's the worst ever, then you probably like the Cowboys and the Yankees.
    Therefore, your argument is already lost... And you didn't see Roy in DET. They guy was EPIC up there.
    Playing in Dallas is different, just saying.