DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BC @ Winnipeg Thurs Night!

I locked in Winnipeg -3. BC +3 or +3.5 depending on your book is the sharp play BUT I just don't see this Lions club coming into the Peg and getting it done. Look what Winny did on the road to Toronto and in my power rankings I have BC in the basement.

I also think Winnipeg has the motivational edge here with the passing of their Asst coach. I think they come fired up and especially the defence gets it done for Coach Harris. RIP

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Yes, load up on WPG...

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I like WIN -3 as well. They're offense is brutal but the defense is getting things done and has shown a ton of grit. BC's stats are overall horrendous and the "coming close to a win" at this point has to be more frustrating than any type of motivation. WIN fans have to be loving the team at this point so the place will be rocking on Thurs. Good luck to us.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Prolly gonna go to the game.... and yes, the house is bumpin on gameday... Unreal how we can sell out and the Argos place is bare.

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

All over Winipeg -3 at home.

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

pegs line just moved to 2.5 -110 my book

pegs -2.5 (locked) **5**UNITS

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

do you guys have 1st half action available? I took pegs -1.5 on the half, site still has -3 up , seems like the whole world in on the pegs to win by 3 or more

DrSize

Line movement is the only thing holding me back from pounding Winny. -4 to -3 and -2.5 at some shops with pretty even number of bets on each side. I think I'll keep it at my bet I placed yesterday for Winny -3 for 1 unit

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

this is the first game where Pegs are a FAV this year, i am hoping for an early surge of spirit and pride for the dead coach

DrSize

still don't get the line or the movement. I want to unload but it seems too easy. If BC bettors only angle is that BC is desperate for a win, that isn't a very good angle because they are brutal this year. They lost their top special teams player and have a busted up OLine and can't stop anyone on D and the game is in Winnipeg

bigsmitty

Haven't seen tons of the game but BC actually looks reasonably strong in this one so far. Hoping WIN brings the power second half as I took them at -3.5. Ciao

DrSize

Ship it boys. I like Ham +3.5 in the early game tomorrow

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Ship it doc!!!

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

i like hamilton alot tomorrow with montreal playing without calvillo in hamilton. hamilton+3.5 is almost a lock. like the under aswell

bigsmitty

Sweet BC @ WIN game-missed parts including most of the last quarter but it was entertaining and the result suited me fine. Cheers

bigsmitty

AC is listed as probable according to the two sites I checked...Where are you guys getting other info and how reliable is it?

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

nice hit on winn $.

bigsmitty

Montreal Alouettes quarterback Anthony Calvillo says the eye he injured in last week's loss to the Saskatchewan Roughriders is healed, and he is very comfortable starting Friday night against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.

“There hasn't been any blurriness in the last couple days. Believe me when I tell you, if I had any blurriness at all, I would not be on the field,” said Calvillo Thursday as the Alouettes arrived ahead of the game. “I'm old enough to know how important your eyesight is and your brain, and I would not jeopardize that. I feel confident, and the doctors feel confident.

MON -4 may be a gift if this is reasonably true. Reported Globe and Mail today.

bigsmitty

From the CBC website: Anthony Calvillo will be ready to start for the Montreal Alouettes on Friday night in Hamilton, and as a bonus he's bringing Kerry Watkins and Josh Bourke back to the lineup with him.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/st...#ixzz1TTFnsRxt