ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Good luck dex... I swear everything over I'm on is nothing but fgs... teams get scaried in the red zone

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    (1u) bears -130
    I'm rethinking my position on this game. I might join you on the Bears. Minnesota is another team that hasn't been tested at all by any decent opponents and their numbers are inflated. McNabb might have some success, but it will be short yardage plays only. The Bears style of D is built to frustrate and smother teams that don't have the big play capability. AP can only run the ball so much and I have to think the Bears have been seething all week since the loss to the Lions.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Playing the Vikings in that game was like not playing the Packers every week. Both = stupid.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

70% this year, 85% last year.

I make it rain, game's the same, kiiiiid.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by Dexter; 10-17-11 at 09:35 AM.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Dex what are your thoughts on the Jets? I just think they are all around better than the sorry ass Dolphins. Matt Moore at QB? Brandon Lloyd on the block and a cancer in the locker room. Coach on the hot seat! No running game. Jets have to bounce back after their slow start. I know the Dolphins always play them well and are pretty competitive on the road. I just don't see the Dolphins hanging in there. I see the Jets winning by 10. It is some money coming in on the Fins. I just think that is because of the perception the Jets have made for themselves and the little spat that the receivers have been making. I think this one goes the Jets way all the way. And they are healthy. The Dolphins have to run on the Jets and I don't see it happening. NE ran on them but that was an aberration.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Jets -7

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBarber View Post
    Dex what are your thoughts on the Jets? I just think they are all around better than the sorry ass Dolphins. Matt Moore at QB? Brandon Lloyd on the block and a cancer in the locker room. Coach on the hot seat! No running game. Jets have to bounce back after their slow start. I know the Dolphins always play them well and are pretty competitive on the road. I just don't see the Dolphins hanging in there. I see the Jets winning by 10. It is some money coming in on the Fins. I just think that is because of the perception the Jets have made for themselves and the little spat that the receivers have been making. I think this one goes the Jets way all the way. And they are healthy. The Dolphins have to run on the Jets and I don't see it happening. NE ran on them but that was an aberration.
    back at home, i fully expect them to right the ship after an ugly 3 game road trip. the dolphins have won the last few visits to NJ, but that was a much more physical dolphins team centered around the run. this team is centered around reggie bush which is comical. throw in a new qb for the dolphins, and i see this one as similar to when the jets layed 8 over jags a few weeks ago.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

back at home, i fully expect them to right the ship after an ugly 3 game road trip. the dolphins have won the last few visits to NJ, but that was a much more physical dolphins team centered around the run. this team is centered around reggie bush which is comical. throw in a new qb for the dolphins, and i see this one as similar to when the jets layed 8 over jags a few weeks ago.

Dexter
    Update your status

Sunday 10/23:

(5u) titans -3 (A5)
    (1u) falcons +3.5
    Last edited by Dexter; 10-17-11 at 08:20 PM.

cgars1
    cgars1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 838

Dexter how's it hangin my friend? I'm baaaaaaack baby! Let's go J...E....T....S!!!!!

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cgars1 View Post
    Dexter how's it hangin my friend? I'm baaaaaaack baby! Let's go J...E....T....S!!!!!
    heya buddy.....good to see you back

Dexter
    Update your status

what a fishy line pitt -3.5 next week at zona. the steelers have looked bad on the road and have the pats the following week. this line should be pitt -7

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Love the Titans play Dexter! CJ2K finally goes off and Hasselbeck carves up the Texans D. I'm still deciding on how big to go.

Also doesn't hurt that Greek is hanging -3.5.

BOL!

Dexter
    Update your status

friggin over ne/dal couldnt hit...i def would have went bigger on the bears and jets if i had money to play with

Dexter
    Update your status

Week 5: 2-6 (-9.15u)

A1: 1-0

A1: 2-2
    A3: 1-0
    A4: 2-1
    Week 6: 4-2 (-4.45u)

A1: 1-0

A1: 3-2
    A3: 1-0
    A4: 2-1

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

what a fishy line pitt -3.5 next week at zona. the steelers have looked bad on the road and have the pats the following week. this line should be pitt -7
    Was just Lookin at this myself dex... Actually seeing some shops opened up at -4 and quickly jumped to -3.5. I wonder if this early move had anything to do with the uncertainty of mophead's status? Which Tomlin said today he should be "good to go"....

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

You're on to something

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    Was just Lookin at this myself dex... Actually seeing some shops opened up at -4 and quickly jumped to -3.5. I wonder if this early move had anything to do with the uncertainty of mophead's status? Which Tomlin said today he should be "good to go"....
    Ram, I like your thinking. The uncertainty has more to do with the fact that this just IS NOT the same Pittsburgh team. Go back and look at how they've struggled on the road and even at home (who've they beat?). Now you fly to Arizona who comes off the bye? I've seen a lot of posts on Pitt being a "lock" at this price but these boys are playing with fire (and are amateurs). If I'm on any side, it's Arizona but I won't be. Why?

I've got a better play. The total. Give me the OVER 41.5.

cgars1
    cgars1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 838

I'm on the early titans play as well -2.5 -120

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Yep, Green Bay -9 and the Pit/Ari OVER 41.5. Lock'em.

Exxpresso
    Exxpresso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Hey dexter, do you think Cardinals ML will be a good bet for sunday ?

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Yep, Green Bay -9 and the Pit/Ari OVER 41.5. Lock'em.
    nope. on the vikings this week and the jags as well. will wait for joe public to drive to 10.5/11

sports gambling is not as easy as picking the packers every week. lol

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Exxpresso View Post
    Hey dexter, do you think Cardinals ML will be a good bet for sunday ?
    nah - see value on the steelers at that line, but obviously some big money came in on arizona early.

their defense is still legit. check out their defense since game 1 at balt.
    Last edited by Dexter; 10-20-11 at 10:25 AM.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Same fishy line as the game where they got screwed against the giants

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Agree on the vikes Dex with ya, but i also like the Cards, the steelers can defend the pass but rush wise, they struggle to stop the chains moving

Dave ATS
    Dave ATS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

I do agree, the 3.5 gives pause for thought. New England next week and Arizona off the bye..., recipe for a field goal game. I'd take the Steelers on the ML but would be nervous giving more than going past the 3. Go after the total.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

nope. on the vikings this week and the jags as well. will wait for joe public to drive to 10.5/11

sports gambling is not as easy as picking the packers every week. lol
    It's amazing that people don't understand how good the Packers really are. They'll wait until they're 8-1 on the year ATS until they start to realize.

Dex, sports gambling isn't simple, you're right. Recognizing things other people don't , however, at times is more simple than others like to believe ... which is why I keep getting paid.

You don't remember when New England covered 14 in a row or 18 of 21? Was sports gambling "simple" then? Or were "sharps" just consistently stubborn?

My pockets say the latter.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    It's amazing that people don't understand how good the Packers really are. They'll wait until they're 8-1 on the year ATS until they start to realize.

Dex, sports gambling isn't simple, you're right. Recognizing things other people don't , however, at times is more simple than others like to believe ... which is why I keep getting paid.

You don't remember when New England covered 14 in a row or 18 of 21? Was sports gambling "simple" then? Or were "sharps" just consistently stubborn?

My pockets say the latter.
    im just messing with ya - get that green!$

Dexter
    Update your status

Sunday 10/23:

(5u) titans -3 (A5)
    (1u) falcons +3.5
    (1u) chiefs +4
    (1.5u) saints -13.5

Exxpresso
    Exxpresso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Hey dexter, I like your Chiefs pick, what do you think about Chiefs ML at plus money ?

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Exxpresso View Post
    Hey dexter, I like your Chiefs pick, what do you think about Chiefs ML at plus money ?
    yes - i actually wanted palmer to play. was wondering why the line was dropping again. carson palmer should not be moving lines.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

What up Dex? Here are my plays. I see you like the Saints. I hope they never win a damn game. Last week they cost me on a 6 teamer and I had their ML! And I rarely play parlays. So with that:

Colts +14
    Redskins +2.5
    Cardinals +4

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

the raiders line is dropping because I elieve janikwski is out

Dexter
    Update your status

(2u) chargers +1 (A1)

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

good luck today dex, I am with you on all of these except I am sticking with the Raiders. good luck on the rest though

First ... 45678910 ... Last