StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I saw you posted on the Lang Fade page ... haha. I'd follow the rules of Lang, eat juice, and enjoy the game. Patriots will get it done today.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I saw you posted on the Lang Fade page ... haha. I'd follow the rules of Lang, eat juice, and enjoy the game. Patriots will get it done today.
    wow, your confidence is at an all time high level.

win or lose, i handicap my own games and don't rely on fading a touts plays....

last time you tried talking shit at my play you never responded when i bumped a couple of your quotes. you're too funny bro....lol

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Sup Dex? GL on the SB, like NY here!!!! won't be surprised if they win outright!!! like the under though

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mybologne View Post
    Sup Dex? GL on the SB, like NY here!!!! won't be surprised if they win outright!!! like the under though
    love the avatar MB!

Dexter
    Update your status

what a shame....that holding penalty on the giants may very well have decided who covers this superbowl.

Dexter
    Update your status

hopefully one day you start thinking for yourself again.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    Playoffs Week 3: 4-0 (+11u)

Playoffs 2012: 12-3 (+18.3u)

NFL YTD: 89-73 (+.25u)
    Playoffs 1/29-2/5: 2-2 (+7.7u)

Playoffs 2012: 14-5 (+26u)

NFL YTD: 91-75 (+7.95u)

Another average regular season, but strong post season gets me in the black for the 2nd straight year in the NFL. Definitely need to make some adjustments for the start of next year and i already have a few things in mind. Thanks to all those who participated.

Mybologne
    YUMMY!!!
    Mybologne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Playoffs 1/29-2/5: 2-2 (+7.7u) Playoffs 2012: 14-5 (+26u) NFL YTD: 91-75 (+7.95u) Another average regular season, but strong post season gets me in the black for the 2nd straight year in the NFL. Definitely need to make some adjustments for the start of next year and i already have a few things in mind. Thanks to all those who participated.
    nice way to end the season!!!! congrats Dex

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Congrats bud nice call

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Nice hit Dex. You rode the Giants all the way and they never bucked you.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mybologne View Post
    nice way to end the season!!!! congrats Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Congrats bud nice call
    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Nice hit Dex. You rode the Giants all the way and they never bucked you.
    Thx Guys

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Congrats on the Giants buddy. Great year

ragiche
    ragiche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2470

Congratulation on a Great season.You nailed the books again.

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

congrats Dex, that was the first game that I really got to watch for the past 4 yrs and it was great to see the giants do what they did. great call and great win for you too. Thanks

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Congrats for the season, Dex. One of the few winning gamblers out there.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Congrats on the Giants buddy. Great year
    Quote Originally Posted by ragiche View Post
    Congratulation on a Great season.You nailed the books again.
    Quote Originally Posted by fly fisher View Post
    congrats Dex, that was the first game that I really got to watch for the past 4 yrs and it was great to see the giants do what they did. great call and great win for you too. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Congrats for the season, Dex. One of the few winning gamblers out there.
    Thank you guys - appreciate the kind words.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Before I checked the line, and it was literally today, I would have guessed it was hovering around 48.5, a total at which I still would have leaned under. When I discovered 55, to me, it's a no-brainer. Have I been cold? Yes. But 55 seems a big advantage. I see 24-20 and would be very surprised if it even got to 31-20.

To me, given the Detroit/New Orleans playoff game where the total was 59.5, it seems unfathomable that the total here is so close to that. Can they go over 55? Of course, anything can happen. I really think the line is off by about 7.5 points. Gronk is not full strength and the 2 weeks?

I'm glad you're just 2u on it.

Just my $.02
    In the end, when you asked me for a side, I picked one and I ended up being on the wrong side.

It would be nice, however, if you relayed the whole story ... like my 10u play on the under, which was posted here as well.

I'm just saying.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Congratulations on a good season. I think you read into any "_ talking" because I was just expressing my feeling about the side on that one game. I also believe that that win and cover was far from convincing, it just as easily could have gone the other way. Has that been the case most if not all of the playoffs? Yes.

All in all, a very nice season for you. Kudos. Don't look back.

Dexter
    Update your status

In the end, when you asked me for a side, I picked one and I ended up being on the wrong side.

It would be nice, however, if you relayed the whole story ... like my 10u play on the under, which was posted here as well.

I'm just saying.
    you didn't pick anything - you faded someone.

Dexter
    Update your status

Congratulations on a good season. I think you read into any "_ talking" because I was just expressing my feeling about the side on that one game. I also believe that that win and cover was far from convincing, it just as easily could have gone the other way. Has that been the case most if not all of the playoffs? Yes.

All in all, a very nice season for you. Kudos. Don't look back.
    Thanks - hopefully a season long thread from you next year with a little less arrogance...

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Correct. I was big on UNDER with a unit play and faded Lang, which was the right play. If you want to discuss how fortunate the Giants were to win that game, that's fine with me, but I don't want to take away from your win. Enjoy it and we'll just leave it at that. You did very well. Best of luck into the NCAA tournament and Kentucky Derby, which are the next stops for me.

Dexter
    Update your status

Correct. I was big on UNDER with a unit play and faded Lang, which was the right play. If you want to discuss how fortunate the Giants were to win that game, that's fine with me, but I don't want to take away from your win. Enjoy it and we'll just leave it at that. You did very well. Best of luck into the NCAA tournament and Kentucky Derby, which are the next stops for me.
    you lost and you're saying you were on the "right play"? the classic losers response.

the giants moved the ball up and down the field, and how about these plays:

1) 9-3 Giants 3rd and 1...jacobs runs for a 1st down (giants would have went up 12-3 or 16-3).....instead a bs holding - giants punt and brady goes right down the field.

2) i forget what receiver, but a giants receiver got mugged on a huge 3rd down and the ref ate his whistle.

but yeah, my +3.5 play on the giants was "lucky."

yeah, im sure you had 10u on under and 1u on the giants. you probably broke even or even lost money in the game.
    Last edited by Dexter; 02-07-12 at 07:08 PM.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

I would say (and did) that Giants +3.5 was a solid bet. (NEVER said you were lucky). +3 -120, the line at the game time, was not.

Since you brought it up ...

Brady up 17-9 and doesn't score the rest of the game? Giants fumble 3 times and don't lose 1? Offside on a late stop on 3rd down? Safety?

The Giants receiver was hardly mugged. Giants winning was less likely than you are admitting to. I tried to take the high road, those are just the facts.

Dexter
    Update your status

I would say (and did) that Giants +3.5 was a solid bet. (NEVER said you were lucky). +3 -120, the line at the game time, was not.

Since you brought it up ...

Brady up 17-9 and doesn't score the rest of the game? Giants fumble 3 times and don't lose 1? Offside on a late stop on 3rd down? Safety?

The Giants receiver was hardly mugged. Giants winning was less likely than you are admitting to. I tried to take the high road, those are just the facts.
    yeah, even when i lose a bet i never cry that i was on the "right side"....the right side is the winning ticket unless you lose an under because of OT. if you really think the patriots were the proper bet in this game, there is nothing else i can help you with. smart gamblers learn from their mistakes, and not cry and whine afterwards. it was a fairly simple equation that followed the almost same blueprint Green Bay laid out in 2011. except now you were getting 3.5pts instead of laying. I was somewhat shocked you went with New England, but its pretty clear that you are not your own handicapper as i had thought.

when you ripped up your Patriots ticket, did you throw it all over your house like confetti or just burn it in your toilet bowl?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Like I said, good job. You had a very nice season. It seems to me you just want to create wars on the board over these last few messages. I was content to not post anything about a side play before you asked, if you recall. I don't mind, it's no big deal to me what you think about my picks. If you don't like my analysis, that's fine too. I'm just calling it how I see it. One of those things is that you had a nice season, for which I commend you.

Dexter
    Update your status

Like I said, good job. You had a very nice season. It seems to me you just want to create wars on the board over these last few messages. I was content to not post anything about a side play before you asked, if you recall. I don't mind, it's no big deal to me what you think about my picks. If you don't like my analysis, that's fine too. I'm just calling it how I see it. One of those things is that you had a nice season, for which I commend you.
    cmon $$Green....all in good fun. this is entertainment

Zorg
    Zorg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great season so far

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

cmon $$Green....all in good fun. this is entertainment
    I agree. I really never get mad. It seems like you do, but I could be wrong.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
    Great season so far
    so far? we're done!

First ... 24252627