bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

HAM @ BC Friday

Meeting of the bottom-feeders I suppose. No line out that I could see but I can predict something in the neighborhood of BC -3 pretty much based on home field. Of course that's just a guess but right now I'm thinking I would take HAM even straight up given the current state of BC. HAM's win over SSK has to be taken with more than a grain of salt but still they got the win and did so without RB Cobourne and WR Mann who I expect should be back for Friday's BC game. My central point is that even though HAM is still a shaky team, they have some positives to look to and a belief that they can get somewhere this year. I think there is a lot of unhappiness with Buono among the players and disbelief in each other that will likely show up Friday. We'll see how the week shapes up, I wanted to put my ideas out while I had them. Cheers.

DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ham +3.5 at pinny

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Think I'm going to get on the 3.5 but HAM still has a few injuries while BC is relatively healthy. BC has got to be thinking must win situation or they're into wholesale changes-people are already screaming for Buono's head on a stick. Still early yet but def leaning HAM +3.5. Cheers