the-phenomenal-1
    the-phenomenal-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

bush isnt that good

now that the saints got ingram in the draft bye bye bush all he is is 3rd down back thats it he cant run between the tackles and his speed isnt fooling nobody in the nfl hes a scat back that will be taking a pay cut to sign somewhere else

sanchez
    sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

bush is a very valuable player

running between the tackles isn't his skill, being a matchup nightmare and his versatility are very valuable

bush will help whatever team he goes too i promise you that. imagine him in new england, green bay, or indy... scary

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

He is just another RB in the NFL.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

I'm not a huge Reggie Bush fan... kid is not your prototypical back in the least.... When he's on the field you have to account for him.

Frostware
    Frostware's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5433

Hasn't shined like I thought he once would... But he is still good.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

You know no one cares for another 14 months right?

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I hear BUSH may go to miami , they go nothing on offense , not even a player worth putting on the media guide .

sanchez
    sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperpicks View Post
    I hear BUSH may go to miami , they go nothing on offense , not even a player worth putting on the media guide .
    have you heard of a guy named brandon marshall?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Bush is what he is. He'd be a great back in a 2 back system. Calling any back "just a 3rd down back" is silly, it's still a value.

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

bush to indy ftw. on a serious note, he's a heck of a player but not a 10 million rb

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

bush + vince young to miami and the phins would be deadly!!!!

Sniperpicks

Brandon Marshall requires a legit QB to help him , miami does not have that

Bush - Vince Young - Randy Moss - Jeremy Shockey - get some big name , affordable guys and see what happens , at least you will sell tickets, early on, by mid season 3 of those 4 will be on IR

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    I've been hoping something like this would happen.... AFCE would get a bit more interesting for sure if they did snag up Young... something tells me they are gonna ride Henne tho.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Vince Young? Are kidding me? He destroyed Tennessee and now he should go to Miami and make that team worse. The only place that should hire Vince Young is Wendy's.

Sniperpicks

I hate vince young, but the fact remains that football is a business and miami has nothing to sell right nwo, they need to add 2-3 name players to get people talking about the team

south fla is a tough sell for tix, especially when the team stinks and has no good players to watch on offense. In the marino down - average years you could still hope to see a 35-42 shootout

nobody wants to pay to watch Henne lose 6 - 17

Miami has to make a move and add something simply for the sake of selling tickets

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Vince Young? Are kidding me? He destroyed Tennessee and now he should go to Miami and make that team worse. The only place that should hire Vince Young is Wendy's.
    Guy can play football, cant deny that..... If thery'll scoop up Marshall and all his baggage, why not V.Y?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post

he didnt destroy tennessee. he saved jeff fisher. and he kept tennessee afloat for 3 years.

you have no idea what you're talking about and clearly dont know anything about football. stick to watching espn and following the media.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

he didnt destroy tennessee. he saved jeff fisher. and he kept tennessee afloat for 3 years. you have no idea what you're talking about and clearly dont know anything about football. stick to watching espn and following the media.
    How did he save Jeff Fisher??? the only guy that can say that saved Jeff fisher was Kerry Colins...

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    How did he save Jeff Fisher??? the only guy that can say that saved Jeff fisher was Kerry Colins...

In another bit of irony, Fisher has also outlasted Vince Young, who has also possibly saved Fisher's job. Young salvaged the Titans' 2009 season by quarterbacking the team to an 8-2 finish, following an 0-6 start under Kerry Collins, which prompted two things.
    Adams stated, "That is one of our problems, the coaching staff'' and he also directed Fisher to replace Collins with Young.
    OK, the 2009 season wasn't that simple, but you could make the argument that Vince saved Fisher's hide.

17 YEARS and only 5 [COLOR=#739912 !important][COLOR=#739912 !important]playoff [COLOR=#739912 !important]wins[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]. 3 of the wins coming in 1999 (OVER 10 YEARS AGO) via a MIRACLE play and were off the back and arm of the late STEVE MCNAIR.

Jeff Fisher's [COLOR=#739912 !important][COLOR=#739912 !important]job[/COLOR][/COLOR] was SAVED 2X by Vince Young. In 2006 he was 0-3 and as a rookie, Vince Young, was put into a trial by fire. Vince went 8-5 and was ROOKIE OF THE YEAR.

Again in 2009, Fisher went 0-6. Despite this Fisher insanely said that Kerry Collins was his "best chance to win". Mind you, after a 59-0 butt raping by the Patriots. The owner, [COLOR=#739912 !important][COLOR=#739912 !important]Bud[/COLOR][/COLOR] Adams, had to insist Vince be put in. Vince went 8-2, and saved Fisher again.

For Fisher's perpetual failure, he should be FIRED.

Fisher is a passive-aggressive egomaniac and control freak that has a grudge against his own starting [COLOR=#739912 !important][COLOR=#739912 !important]Quarterback[/COLOR][/COLOR]. Fisher wanted to draft Matt Lienart, but the OWNER wanted Vince Young instead.

Where is Matt Lienart now anyway? He appears to have splinters in his butt from warming the bench so much and is arguably a bust.

Vince WANTS TO WIN. He is angry and frustrated with Fisher because of the passive-aggressive mind games, bullsh-t benchings, and lack of talking.

Vince therefore went off on Fisher after the Titans VS [COLOR=#739912 !important][COLOR=#739912 !important]Redskins[/COLOR][/COLOR] game, after Fisher benched him yet again, and put in 3rd string Rusty Smith. Subsequently, Rusty went on to throw an interception and throw passes so far off the mark, that nobody watching knew who the f-ck he was throwing to.

Presently, Fisher wants to ban Vince Young from position meetings, practices and games at the Titan's facility. And only allows him to visit the facility for treatment.

Fisher is nothing but an ungrateful back-stabber. That has INSTIGATED this whole problem in the 1st place.

Fisher tried to bench Vince every chance he got for the lamest excuses. Fisher puts out press leaks to his good ol boy media pals to back-stab Vince. He has been sore at Bud (the owner), since Bud drafted Vince in 2006.

If Fisher can't respect the wishes of the Titans OWNER and his BOSS, then FISHER SHOULD QUIT. Not play passive-aggressive games against the [COLOR=#739912 !important][COLOR=#739912 !important]franchise [COLOR=#739912 !important]QB[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] that just wants to WIN as a Titan. Actually if Bud FIRED FISHER, that would be even better.

Fisher is a mediocre,.500 coach, that is fine with being a passive-aggressive dictator that goes 8-8 and no playoffs. In Fisher's mind, 8-8 means he has done enough and keeps in "power" another year.

The Titans would be better off REPLACING FISHER. Plenty of coaches can go .500, especially over 17 YEARS of mediocrity.

Fisher had his good ol boys, like Merril Hoge, ATTACK Vince before he was even a Titan. They said he could not even play in the NFL. Vince is 30-16, 5th highest [COLOR=#739912 !important][COLOR=#739912 !important]passer [COLOR=#739912 !important]rating[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] in the league, and damn sure IS an NFL QB.

Vince WANTS TO WIN, Fisher just wants to keep power and his job.

FIRE Jeff "Field Goal" Fisher!!!

these two posts (by random titan fans) pretty much sums up what happened over the course of the last 4 years. only true tennessee titan fans know about all this because the media rides jeff fisher's nuts for 17 years because hes a white guy with a mustache and because kerry collins is the old white veteran drunk that america loves.

plain and simple, jeff fisher is one of the poorest coaches to coach 10+ seasons in the history of the NFL. in 17 seasons he won ONLY 5 PLAYOFF GAMES (3 of which came thanks to a 'music city miracle')

he never wanted vince young to succeed because he never wanted him drafted in the first place, and kept this grudge alive since 2006.

you cannot succeed if you are not put in a position to succeed. yet vince defied the odds by going 30-17 since entering the NFL while having a top 5 passer rating in the NFL last year.

again, true NFL experts (and the ones who are good cappers as well) know all this because they study each team individually, go on forums, read local newspaper articles, and pay attention, instead of just watching espn countdown every week or watching fox's pregame show.

for a guy who supposedly sets 'lines' for sbr that was a terrible post, one of the worst ever in fact because you further went on to say that kerry collins saved jeff fisher which is the most fukin laughable thing an NFL fan has ever heard in their life.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

let me guess dax you probably think that without carson palmer cinncy will go 5-11 right? i bet you think that the browns are going to miss the playoffs again? i bet you think jay cutler sucks? i bet you think pittsburgh is going to win their division this year? i BET you think oakland isnt going to win more than 7 games. and i BET you think that minnessota cant contend for the division this year? remember this post bud. cant wait for your lines so i can rape them like OJ at the playboy mansion after a long night at a bar.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Dude I hate to discuss with people that all they can do is pull out information that other posters have gathered... I never said Fisher was the best Coach now did I???

My comment that Collins saved Fisher was for what was done last season being since they didn't have ANY OTHER choice... I do think that Fisher could have done a WAY better job if he did things right from the get go. (Collins was washed up and he should have retired a while ago, but for a player that's almost 40 and was practically a drunk for the majority of his NFL career he did miracles taking his team to 6-10.)

All those things you said on your second post must be your conception of next season... I think that Cincy will INFACT do way better without Carson because of the simple fact that Carson has not wanted to play in that team for over two years now. (maybe even More)

The Browns I'm very sorry to say they wont improve much from last season MAYBE a 7-9 for them this season...

Jay Cutler has a good arm and is a good player all I can say is that he's a little bitch and could have done more for his team on that playoff game, but he also had to think about his future so that's why I respect his choice to sit out, there will be other chances.

I hate the Steelers All I like is there aggressive play and that's IT.

So before you make hot headed assumptions about someone who you think only reads from ESPN or the rest of the broadcasting systems you better check again. and next time I want YOUR opinion, not something you read from other posters you are entitled to have your own opinions you know.

Be Cool
    Last edited by Dax; 07-16-11 at 01:19 AM.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

reggie bush is a bush.. everyone knows it and thats why saints will get rid of him