cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leans for Sunday 11/16/08

I am watching the heck out of the lines for this Sunday, and all that I can say is that as far as line watching is concerned, there are some jewels out there. Here they are:

Baltimore+7 PC Play

The Giants love to run the ball. The Ravens don't allow you to do that. "It's hit or be hit"-Ray Lewis. I think that Baltimore has too much pride to catch 7 points against a team that has their strength in running the ball. The Ravens will score a defensive touchdown and Eli has never beaten the Giants defense. The public is so far off on this one that it is pathetic. The consensus for this one is 72% to 28%

Jacksonville+3

I don't care about the undefeated record. Jacksonville has underacheived this year, but they still should not be catching points at home against the Titans. They haven't gotten points at home against the Titans since 2003. The public is drinking the kool aid. The consensus on this one is 75% in favor of the Titans, yet it is the Jags that went to the AFC Championship last year.

Seattle+3

It is always a good practice to fade teams that win on a national stage. Arizona has lost the last 5 times they have gone to Seattle, yet they are favored in this matchup. That's absurd when you factor in that Hasselback is playing in this game. Whatever.

So there are the plays for Sunday. Good luck to all.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck...on the Jags already. Strong lean towards Bal. Seems books are begging for Ari -3..Sea looks like the play with getting Hass back. Not going to play that one.

ilJuve
    ilJuve's Avatar Become A Pro!

11/13/2008 @ Nfl [307] Ny Jets +145
    11/16/2008 @ Nfl [405] Baltimore +250
    11/16/2008 @ Nfl [410] Jacksonville +125
    11/16/2008 @ Nfl [411] Chicago +160
    11/16/2008 @ Nfl [413] Philadelphia -425
    11/16/2008 @ Nfl [415] New Orleans -245

NYCKEV
    NYCKEV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ck tell them PC boys to watch out for my Gmen baby! will will not only cover, but we will win by double digits.

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

BIG BLUE BABY!!BIG BLUE.The under is the play!!!!G-men 24-10

MrMannix
    Hey, hey, what da ya say!
    MrMannix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1779

Glad I found you on here! I'm all over that BAL play. GL this weekend.

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Ck, really loving your 3 teams!
    What about these picks to add to your 3? Some strong trends to consider,

Houston/Indianapolis Over
    -Houston over 13-2 versus division opponent last 3 years
    -Houston Over 11-2 avenging a loss against division opponent
    -head to head 7-0 Over last 7 games
    -Indianapolis has avegerd 33 points last 5 games
    -Houston has averaged 23 points last 5 games.
    Do you see a shootout?

Chicago @ Green Bay
    -bears are 7-3-1ats last 11 in Green Bay
    -underdog is 5-2-1ats last 8 head to head
    -road team is 5-2-1ats last 8 head to head
    Line drops with high % on Green bay. Is Chicago a play?

To support your Seattle pick here are some trends,
    -Seattle is 8-2ats last 10 following a SU loss
    -Seattle 7-0ats after 2 or more losses
    -Arizona is 9-21ats after 2 or more wins
    -Arizona is 1-4ats head to head last 4
    -home team is 4-0ats head to head last 4
    Too add, public pounding Arizona and line remains the same.

cocknocker

Mr. Mannix, welcome aboard to forums with real handicapping and hater free posts. I am also posting in the NBA forum over here, althoughI had a PC Pick go bad on us and am having a 45% week which is uncharacteristic of me, but such is the land of wagering. As you can see, we hve a lot of refugees fromcovers over here, and my NBA pages are filled with the CK Mafia's imprint all over it. Nice to hear from you, now let's go get those chips!

leopoldim86
    leopoldim86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Glad I found you CK, lets cash those tickets baby, Love your insight..unbelievable...

cocknocker

Hey leopoldim86,

It seems that covers is losing their audience over there due to the negative posts. over here they understand a losing streak or a bad call. At any rate, i am buying the hook on Baltimore to play it at +7.5
    Last edited by cocknocker; 11-15-08 at 11:24 PM.

NYCKEV

CK u gonna need to buy more than a hook to beat my Gmen baby! Don't do it homie.

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCKEV View Post
    CK u gonna need to buy more than a hook to beat my Gmen baby! Don't do it homie.
    ok, and for a non homer approach (i posted it in CK's other forum, but i think i should have said it here)

i will forever remember the ravens game with the patriots last year and it really felt like the patriots got some help, but point being that their defense made sure that every opposing offensive player went home in pain. (the eagles did it first, but i have to concede that with no ray lewis, we're just not at their level). Also, if the eagles defense could stop brandon jacobs last week, they would have won, but sadly he was too big and strong for them... noone is too big or strong for ray lewis... (i like his quote something to the extent of "you just have to get a running start to take on a big guy", all cool, sounding like he's not worried) . From there a run game and a quarterback who can keep from messing it up (which flacco has been more than capable) and that defense will be fired up enough to do the rest.
    Not to mention, when the giants are taking on a quality opponent like the ravens, they rely on ball control and clock management. They shorten the game and let it get pretty close.

BAL +7

CashCrimson
    CashCrimson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    It seems that covers is losing their audience over there due to the negative posts. over here they understand a losing streak or a bad call.
    That's funny to read. I just recently started posting on forums. I had a problem at the start here because I self promoted (sorry everyone). Now I understand that it’s a place to post FREE opinions so I’m playing by the rules.

Anyway, I made the mistake of stumbling upon “TheCappersForum” the other day. You want to talk about negative posts? It’s absolutely the worst bunch of children I’ve ever encountered. It bothered me enough that they made it into my blog.

Good luck with your picks. I’m on the Giants big time but I hope we both have winning days.

CashCrimson

cocknocker

I am also adding the Chargers+5 to my late plays!

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

my best bet ,,,WASHINTON +1.5,,,I THINK TONY ROMO GOIN TO LEY ON EGG,

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck what do you think abou the Falcons over the broncos, turner should have a big day agaisnt that crappy run d, and whenever they play a team with a crappy run d they win what do you think

NYCKEV

Quote Originally Posted by wangichu View Post
    ok, and for a non homer approach (i posted it in CK's other forum, but i think i should have said it here)

i will forever remember the ravens game with the patriots last year and it really felt like the patriots got some help, but point being that their defense made sure that every opposing offensive player went home in pain. (the eagles did it first, but i have to concede that with no ray lewis, we're just not at their level). Also, if the eagles defense could stop brandon jacobs last week, they would have won, but sadly he was too big and strong for them... noone is too big or strong for ray lewis... (i like his quote something to the extent of "you just have to get a running start to take on a big guy", all cool, sounding like he's not worried) . From there a run game and a quarterback who can keep from messing it up (which flacco has been more than capable) and that defense will be fired up enough to do the rest.
    Not to mention, when the giants are taking on a quality opponent like the ravens, they rely on ball control and clock management. They shorten the game and let it get pretty close.

BAL +7
    Ray Lewis stop Jacobs and Co?!? I highly doubt that an old Ray Lewis and Co will be able to stop Earth, Wind and Fire run game. Flacco has played pretty good this yr for it being his 1st yr, but he does have 7 intos and does not do well when leaving the pocket. I think this game comes down to offensive line and QB protection and if thats the case I'll take my Gmen with the best in the league. GL to all

NYCKEV

Maddogmadden, I wouldn't touch that over-under. if anything just take ATL to cover the 6.5. Denver has no D and ATLs Ryan is lighting it up in the air. GL my friend

maddogmadden86

thats wat i was asking taking the falcons straight up -6.5

maddogmadden86

hey CK at my book they have the cards -3 at a even juice and tey have the seahwaks +3 -120 what does this mean it seems there is some sort of dicrepency with these lines as well as the broncos +7 is -115 and the falcons are -7 -105 would love for you to clearify what this means

tbond10
    tbond10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    I am watching the heck out of the lines for this Sunday, and all that I can say is that as far as line watching is concerned, there are some jewels out there. Here they are:

Baltimore+7 PC Play

The Giants love to run the ball. The Ravens don't allow you to do that. "It's hit or be hit"-Ray Lewis. I think that Baltimore has too much pride to catch 7 points against a team that has their strength in running the ball. The Ravens will score a defensive touchdown and Eli has never beaten the Giants defense. The public is so far off on this one that it is pathetic. The consensus for this one is 72% to 28%

Jacksonville+3

I don't care about the undefeated record. Jacksonville has underacheived this year, but they still should not be catching points at home against the Titans. They haven't gotten points at home against the Titans since 2003. The public is drinking the kool aid. The consensus on this one is 75% in favor of the Titans, yet it is the Jags that went to the AFC Championship last year.

Seattle+3

It is always a good practice to fade teams that win on a national stage. Arizona has lost the last 5 times they have gone to Seattle, yet they are favored in this matchup. That's absurd when you factor in that Hasselback is playing in this game. Whatever.

So there are the plays for Sunday. Good luck to all.
    Funny. My 3 picks so far today are all against these. Hope one of us is dead wrong..... here's looking at you..

Besides your 3 plays, best of luck lol

NYCKEV

Gmen baby! CK so far 0-2 on them PC picks this season. Whats goodie, homes?

NYCKEV

I'm taking Tenn -2.5 and tonight I'm going wit Was -1, lets get it!

cocknocker

NYCKEV,

PC Plays are 5-2 this year, I am thinking of taking the over in the 1st half with Washington/Dallas. The Cowboys will have to sling it now that Romo is back in, and Washington willhave to keep pace, although i like the Skins at home getting points but not going to pull the trigger on that.

Washington/Dallas over 21 1st half

Johns1124
    Johns1124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

I know ,CashCrimson is a college kid posing as handicapper looking for extra pizza money! When will the frauds ever stop?