Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Stamps and Lions Game Is a Total Snoozefest Todate

Disgusting and boring are my two words to describe the first quarter and a couple of minutes into the second involving the BC Lions and the Calgary Stampeders. Both teams are completely out of sync, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. If anyone had told me the score would be 3-0 after a quarter of play involving these two clubs, I would have thought the person was crazy. With that said many cappers who played the over in this contest will have to hope for one hell of a scorefest in the final three quarters if this game is to top the 53 point mark. That in itself will be difficulot to attain and my Stampeder team total, needing 26 points, looks to be headed for the loss column as well. Of all times to see these two normally offensive minded CFL clubs become embroiled in a defensive snore. Unless things change in a hurry, this game looks headed for a 13-10 type result.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

somewhere I thought this game could hit 100... now I'm wondering if it will hit 10...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

it's like everytime a drive is threatening, gets called back, ball gets dropped, overthrown, underthrown... it's just pure gross...

Scully

Well fellow cappers, I obviously pegged this wager wrong as the half nears but c'mon, this bleepin' wrong? Zero Stampeder points through a half of action? Sometimes I tend to think if I had laid off this game or play for that matter, the teams would probably be getting set to head to the locker room locked in a 14-14 tie or 17-14. On the contrary, it's a paltry 3-0 halftime score. Now that truly hurts bigtime. I'm outta here for the night.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

I hope you wake up surprised Scully.. It would be nice... 21 points in the last 6 minutes... still 25 min to go...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

make that 28...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    Disgusting and boring are my two words to describe the first quarter and a couple of minutes into the second involving the BC Lions and the Calgary Stampeders. Both teams are completely out of sync, particularly on the offensive side of the ball. If anyone had told me the score would be 3-0 after a quarter of play involving these two clubs, I would have thought the person was crazy. With that said many cappers who played the over in this contest will have to hope for one hell of a scorefest in the final three quarters if this game is to top the 53 point mark. That in itself will be difficulot to attain and my Stampeder team total, needing 26 points, looks to be headed for the loss column as well. Of all times to see these two normally offensive minded CFL clubs become embroiled in a defensive snore. Unless things change in a hurry, this game looks headed for a 13-10 type result.
    CASH Calgary TT Over 25.5!!!!

5 Points to 53... Good F'n Morning to you, as I assume you'll check this when you wake up!!!!

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

49 points since this thread was made... greatest CFL Jinx thread since anyone here cared about the CFL...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Final Score 34-32 ... 64 points... From a game that was 6-0 with 30 minutes and 10 seconds left... Merry Christmas!

Scully

OK, I forgot it was the CFL I was wagering on last night. Just joking of course guys as you are well aware. That was one heck of an early Xmas gift laying in front of my eyes when I turned on my PC last night after I got home. Unbelieveable! How I thought two teams could score but 3 points in the first quarter and then blow the game wide open with 35 second quarter points simply goes to show me that I can't label any games over in this Canadian football league until the final gun sounds. Nice, very nice and congrats to all the other winners.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Finally you're up.. Nice thread...