rsigley
    rsigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

anyone know the score? i bet all the money in my account on saskatchawon in hopes i can win enough to pay my rent because i only had $200 but my rent is $350 so i deposted $200 to win enough to pay rent and bet some on the dodgers if i win but i can't find the score please help i am desperate

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW
    EmceeDusty's Avatar Become A Pro!

23-0 for Hamilton late in 1st half, Riders have about 15 yards of total offense its been unreal horrible.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by rsigley View Post
    anyone know the score? i bet all the money in my account on saskatchawon in hopes i can win enough to pay my rent because i only had $200 but my rent is $350 so i deposted $200 to win enough to pay rent and bet some on the dodgers if i win but i can't find the score please help i am desperate
    buddy I've been there... Aside from betting the rent being stupid....there gotta be better bets then this one to make the rent...
    Last edited by BetterBizness; 07-16-11 at 04:52 PM.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Wow dude if you truly bet the rent you should seriously find a life coach or something. I was also on SSK spread but money management. I have a feeling you're making up stories but whatever. The definite truth is that SSK looks absolutely terrible. If they were playing MON right now it would be a new scoring record I'm sure.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by rsigley View Post
    whats funny is you can post on SBR, but can't look at the various 28 sources of live information.. including tsn.ca, and go figure, cfl.ca

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

Who hasnt bet there rent money before? Guess im a degenerate lol

bigsmitty

Do you pin this solely on Durant? Haven't seen much of the game but I would vote yes. Wind sprints til you vomit blood on Monday guys...

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

Durant is a joke, Start Dinwiddie next week and teach the idiot a lesson, They show him sitting on the side lines smiling and laughing, Like really WTF is there to smile and laugh about if i was on his team and seen that after that performance i would knock the guy out cold and call him a goof

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW

Bc sucks rooster also, being from BC i will be boycotting this team until that ugly troll Buono who has been costing us for years is gone, Travis LuGAY also the ******* moron, Until then lets go Montreal, Going to buy a Calvillo jersey tomorrow atleast there always a quality team

bigsmitty

Yeah BC and Buono have fundamental problems. My dad-in-law was watching the last of the game with me and I spoke badly about him and he jumped to his defense. Did his thing in the past but gotta do something different soon. Hope you guys did all right today.

First 12