Clueless_Norway
    Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Got a question here...

I was looking for some systems that I can takes some parts of into my own, then I went over this...:

63 percent winning system:
    " First, take a look at the NFL schedule for the week and identify the underdogs playing at home. For the underdog team playing at home, take note of the team they are playing against.

What you want to do now is compare the stadium surface of the team playing at home against the stadium surface that the away team is used to playing on. I shall list all the NFL teams play surfaces at the bottom of this page.

If the underdog team playing at home is playing on a different type of surface than the away teams home stadium, then bet for the home underdog team in the line spread to win.

Basically this NFL betting system is to bet on the underdog team playing at home versus a team that is not used to playing on that stadiums surface type. Always bet on the point spread, not the money line."

Got one good for this system today....
    Lions(Turf) vs Jaguars(Grass)

Also Culpepper might play.... I realy like the RL and the ML at +285 in this one. What you guys think?

Also you got Titans at Bears(Grass), but I don't know what surface the Titans play one(guess grass tho..)

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

63% huh? pure genius...

Dana4U
    Dana4U's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spongerat - you're killing me here!

JWpickem
    JWpickem's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks sonds good to me one system im working on is fading my picks their can be one burnt match in a full box and i will always get the burnt one