chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

All or you experts

I keep hearing about how the NFL is easier to beat than college football, so here's your chance. Tell me why that would be the case. I would venture to say that anyone that really believes that to be true is a disturbed individual.

JosephPavs
    JosephPavs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

NCAA or NFL is all about spots follow a division or a conference and know the history and you will find spots to play... If you can't win 65-70% of the time plan on losing money either way.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    I keep hearing about how the NFL is easier to beat than college football, so here's your chance. Tell me why that would be the case. I would venture to say that anyone that really believes that to be true is a disturbed individual.
    One reason is that there can be more props and alt lines in NFL. Just betting straight spreads, I'd rather bet college.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I guess the NFL might be a little more consistent (perhaps college kids tend to lose focus or whatever). Spreads are generally bigger in college as well. But I don't necessarily agree with the premise that the NFL is easier to beat. There are many more games to choose from in college and a lot of outs offer FBS games as well, which very often provide a great opportunity if you follow a single conference.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

different strokes for different folks?

Some may be ncaaf obsessed while only moderately involved with NFL, and vice versa..... There are a couple divisions in the NFL where I feel I know enough to confidently make large plays, while not so much with ncaaf...

so ya, NFL is easier for me because I know more about the athletes and teams, what the big deal here?