strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice Correnzo glad you are doing well, last night I had no play on college football with slight lean towards over but not good enough to take. Again there is no play for me in college football, I really thought my numbers were going to say to go with NI +9 but they didn't infact they were small tilted toward taking Ball st. so it is another leave alone game for me.

Tonight my big money will be with the PACERS, then a couple other small NBA plays.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by bluexselvedge View Post
    Wager details for ticket number 22572323-1:

Wager Type: Spread (or run line)
    Wager Status: Win
    Risk / To Win Amount: One Corn/ Cream Corn
    Accepted 11/4/2008 1:25 AM - EST
    Amount Paid: Cream Corn

Sport / Period: College Football / Game
    Line:
    Buffalo U 11/4/2008 7:30:01 PM - (EST)
    -8½ -110
    * Game Notes:
    (ESPN2)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mexmix
    Mexmix's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope you are right

Quote Originally Posted by carrenzo View Post
    I am strictly College Ft ball and working my way into Pros. All insight here is a good insight. I bank on what stats are out, my opinion and yours. So Keep it Rock'en strictly. I am close to 70% on college football bets. I get sad when it gets close to the end of season.

I am working on my stats in my own blog here soon for you guys as well. I may be new to the boards but I am not going anywhere see ya guys soon.

Tonight's game N.Ill +9.5 for a nickle

Cleaned house last night with Buffalo picked up a Dime.

Good luck to all
    Strictly has a good track I am not sure about this pick

Mexmix
    Mexmix's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strictly Knows best

Quote Originally Posted by Mexmix View Post
    Strictly has a good track I am not sure about this pick
    You listen to Strictly your pick wayyyyyy OOOFFFFFFFF

Listen to the man NBA was right

Strictly rocks

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Very nice, just let me know, I love AC, I was there for my brothers birthday in August, we crapped it out on the tables, each made a couple thousand playing don't pass, then we went on huge drug binge and wnet to Harah's pool party for Victor Calderone. I can't even tell you the things we had girls doing in the club and in our room.
    When you say that you were playin craps,,the only play that you make is "dont pass"??? And how does that work??? I play blackjack everyweek damn near but I'm interesting in learnin about craps.

strictlywinners

there are alot of other plays to make in craps, but I wait for a roller to be hot, say roll 7 winners in a row, then I load up on don't pass cause the losers are coming, it doesn't always work, but it has worked for me more times then not.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

my favorite craps plays (in order) are playing the field, don't pass, 8 and 6.. I usually win on the field.. and don't pass is excellent too..

oh.. don't pass when I am shooting.. LOL.. playing against myself ALWAYS pays off..

Robust

strictlywinners

Yea thats how I made mad doe, my little brother is possibly the biggest loser of all time. Out of 13 rolls he had 11 losers. I love playing the hard 8 it comes out so many times.

First 12