strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Redskins -2.5 Under 37

Redskins -2.5 for 5k
    Under 37 for 12k

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn...all week and all day my gut tells me that Pittsburgh will crush Washington..now that you and the FBJ say Redskins,,,Im all fvkd up right now...same thing last week..i was all over the titans until a few including FBJ said "colts"...so i changed my pick and LOST...i dunno what to do tonight!!!

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

over 7 first quarter
    was 7
    Pitt 3

strictlywinners

L2 Guns, my skins isn't the strong play as you cna see, under is the way to go in this one. According to my numbers the skins is a play though so I had to put something on them. Put could very easily win this game, and I even think they are the better team. Don't ever let a poster that you have never met before change your mind on a game. Good luck, my advice would be to stay away from the side and play the total.

ocho cinco
    ocho cinco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Redskins -2.5 for 5k
    Under 37 for 12k
    you must have alot of money to burn. id take steelers and lean on the over. your gona see along with everyone else that the redskins are over-rated

ocho cinco

also just out of curiousity, what's your bankroll

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    over 7 first quarter
    was 7
    Pitt 3
    I think this is solid.

manofmyth
    manofmyth's Avatar Become A Pro!

money is starting to drop in Washingtons favor

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by ocho cinco View Post
    you must have alot of money to burn. id take steelers and lean on the over. your gona see along with everyone else that the redskins are over-rated
    Started with 500 5 weeks ago, turned that into 52,800. So I guess that is my bankroll. I posted my 10,000 on ttech and 15,000 on pats. Both these plays are solid, I will not be burning money I promise.

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

strictly, I'm with you on both plays. I got 3 dimes on each. Lets cash in.

BOL,
    moneyplays

j0esilly
    j0esilly's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey strictly have you paid any attention to that stat that is 17 for 17 about the skins winning or losing their home game before the election? The stat says if the skins win the incumbent party stays in the white house... you think this trend comes to an end or you think the republicans will win too?

I enjoy your picks, why is the great no longer posting on your thread?

Do you follow FBJ at all? He also likes the skins but he likes the over, any thought on this? Do you and the great agree at all tonight?

strictlywinners

Love when you are on same side as me, you seem to win a good amount. We should make a panel yourself, the great, Sportslock picks, fadethe public. and I'll even throw pags in there even though me and him never seem to have the same games. Whenever these players agree I feel very good about it.

strictlywinners

Our contest was over so we both agreed to stop posting. Never followed FBJ but he has alot of positive endorsements from posters so I am sure he knows what he is doing. That stat about president is a stupid coincidence, Obama will win, but there might be an assasination attempt, and I feel bad for his children because unfortunetly the united states is a very racist nation.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Pitt plus the points is the play.

j0esilly

I thought even though the contest was over you both agreed to keep posting? In the thread he said he would PM you his picks... did you guys agree in nfl tonight?

yes, I 100% agree that the us is a very racist nation which will only get worse if he wins - which is very sad considering the time that we live in.

strictlywinners

Nah he is not touching the football game tonight. I stopped posting in that thread because it was kind of a hassel to have to remember to post in there all the time, I'm kind of flakey like that. I know he is still posting his plays though and I post mine when I remember so just keep a look out.

j0esilly

okay thanks... i love following your picks even if i do not agree just to see how great you guys are!

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Agree! I'll be on both of them. BOL S.W.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow! i sincerely wish you luck bro.. i got about $100 total in 1st Q, Half and game/total with pitt ml and over.. i would hate to see you lose that kind of money...

Robust

strictlywinners

Don't worry about it my man, easy come and easy go. All I can do is play my percentages and they are in heavy favor of these 2 plays. It doesn't mean they will win but I like my chances.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Right on !!!!

ocho cinco

Started with 500 5 weeks ago, turned that into 52,800. So I guess that is my bankroll. I posted my 10,000 on ttech and 15,000 on pats. Both these plays are solid, I will not be burning money I promise.
    Why do I find that hard to believe. If that's true, then that's very impressive.

ocho cinco

redskins are done, but under looks good

j0esilly

Quote Originally Posted by L2Gunz View Post
    damn...all week and all day my gut tells me that Pittsburgh will crush Washington..now that you and the FBJ say Redskins,,,Im all fvkd up right now...same thing last week..i was all over the titans until a few including FBJ said "colts"...so i changed my pick and LOST...i dunno what to do tonight!!!
    L2, i hope u followed ur gut!!

strictlywinners

Well another huge day for me banked a little over 11k. Made 7k on the football game. And went 4-0 on Nba, for all of the disbelievers I'm going to cut and paste my plays from today, but this is the last time.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't worry about it my man, easy come and easy go. All I can do is play my percentages and they are in heavy favor of these 2 plays. It doesn't mean they will win but I like my chances.
    **** YES!! 12k HIT!!

go BABY!!

Robust

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by j0esilly View Post
    L2, i hope u followed ur gut!!